PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm cursed.

Sponger15SB
12-15-2004, 07:47 PM
Ok, first off, I'm a reasonably picky eater. Not that I hate everything, I just like stuff made a certain way. So I'm always slightly tweaking whats on a menu. However, it seems like the [censored] people at restaurants can't get my order right.

Its a constant pain in the ass. It happens ALL THE FREAKING TIME. Even when I don't change around whats on the order, it still happens. Like yesterday, I got a Filet-o-Fish instead of a Chicken Select meal at McD's. Also, today at lunch, here is the conversation between me and the guy...

"I'd like a turkey sub"
"Everything on it"
"No, just lettuce, tomato, mustard, and mayo"
"Ok so no pepperocini....would you like cheese"
"No, just lettuce, tomato, mustard, and mayo"
"Ok"

of course my sandwich comes with a slab of cheese. Not to mention at least 25% of the time my order gets screwed up at taco bell. Also theres a place in Santa Barbara called "Freebirds" where I ask for "LITE CHEESE" on my damn nachos every time, and the freaking people who work there constantly screw that up.

Is it just me or do you guys encounter a similar failure rate in ordering food and getting what you ordered.

stabn
12-15-2004, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

of course my sandwich comes with a slab of cheese. Not to mention at least 25% of the time my order gets screwed up at taco bell.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure about the rest of it, but i consider 25% to be a pretty good rate for taco bell. They always [censored] things up. Especially with their newer value meal, which has 3 or 4 things with potato in the name. If i order one of them i'm almost always guaranteed to get one of the other three instead of the one i ordered.

Also, having nacho not show up with lite nacho cheese seems awesome. I'd love it if every time i asked for nachos it had extra cheese /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 07:51 PM
I usually get exactly what I ordered, but my experience is most fast food restaurant employees don't give a shi[/b]t.

Sponger15SB
12-15-2004, 07:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure about the rest of it, but i consider 25% to be a pretty good rate for taco bell.

[/ QUOTE ]

I once had them screw up my order, then I took it back and they screwed it up again, so I took it back again.

Horrible horrible service there. Its too bad the food is so damn good.

SomethingClever
12-15-2004, 07:59 PM
I get my burgers with JUST cheese on them... it gets messed up all the time.

B Dids
12-15-2004, 08:00 PM
I ask for meal modifications all the time and they never [censored] it up. Maybe it's just 'cause you're tiny and I'm fat. They think making me happy will make them more money.

Or maybe everybody hates you at first- I know most everybody on this forum did. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 08:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Or maybe everybody hates you at first- I know most everybody on this forum did.

[/ QUOTE ] wtf are you talking about? j/k

seriously though Sponger, maybe you are coming across as an ass hole to them.

kerssens
12-15-2004, 08:04 PM
At just about every drive thru the worker will think I said diet coke, when I clearly say coke....jerks.

Slacker13
12-15-2004, 08:44 PM
I can't stand it when a waitress walks up to take my order and instead of writing it down they try to commit it to memory, this drives me crazy. My wife is picky so the time they get through her 20 demands they've forgotten what I just ordered.

thatpfunk
12-15-2004, 08:46 PM
Stop eating at taco bell and the problem would be solved pretty quick.

I check my food before I leave any fastfood place. The extra 30 seconds saves a lot of aggravation in the long run. Santanas is horrible about mixing up chicken and beef california burritos, but those things are so damn good.

cnfuzzd
12-15-2004, 08:55 PM
how come no one has told sponger to stop being a whiny little bitch?

peace

john nickle

eric5148
12-15-2004, 09:35 PM
First of all, don't eat so much damn fast food. Second, everything at Taco Bell or McD's tastes basically the same anyway. It's grease and salt, except Taco Bell food has some chili powder. Who cares if they didn't get it exactly right?

daryn
12-15-2004, 10:08 PM
picky eaters should all be dead. too much damn food in america.