PDA

View Full Version : AA Capped with 2

Bizot
12-15-2004, 07:42 PM
There is no sweet hand thing for Royal Vegas so i'll just kinda free wing it best i can here /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Basically Villian A Raised Preflop, Villian B calls, I eventually end up capping it.

Flop comes A(d)T(d)5(s)
Capped again with B just calling all the raises.

Turn 4(c)
Again capped around

River K(d)
A check B bets for first time I call A calls.

Only reads so far is that Mr MtK likes to go fishing and A is a pretty decent player tight/aggressive.

Sorry for the layout any help is great /images/graemlins/smile.gif I am thinking i should have raised river but with MTK's past i just couldn't help thinking flush. And going into call mode.

DeuceKicker
12-15-2004, 08:25 PM
I think call mode is right. What would he suddenly come out betting with when a flush card hits? He couldn't be trying a bluff, because nobody could be dumb enough to think you and A are both folding.

It's possible he called along with QJ. That or two diamonds, it doesn't matter--you're still beat, so I don't see a point in raising the river.

Bizot
12-15-2004, 08:32 PM
sadly he was calling with KJo and the other guy mucked it. But i'd assume QQ over KK since he just called on the river.

Siingo
12-15-2004, 08:46 PM
What is sad with that? You won!! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

And I would check/call too...

Bizot
12-16-2004, 12:15 AM
ya i wanted to raise him so badly though... oh well i did win /images/graemlins/grin.gif