PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood poker pain in the a$$ to cash out....GOOD LUCK!!

bigfishead
12-15-2004, 04:51 PM
I deposited via my bank debit/mastercard. When I looked for a cashout they couldnt cashout back to my bank acct. Ok lets see, Netteller. Well I did all the pain in the arse stuff to open a netteller acct.

Still unsuccessful cashout at hollywood. Each time I spoke to customer service and did exactly what they said.

Gotta DEPOSIT into netteller to get money back....ok...did that. Still to no avail with Hollywood.

Lets see...gotta verify my bank with Netteller....ok did that. Again to no avail with Hollywood.

Ok lets go with them writing me a check.

WTF? "cashout unsuccessful"? I call again. oh it seem the problem is I am now asking for every penny since I will not return to this site because it is a huge pain in the a$$ and slow slow software....they cant give me my .90 cents only the lower dollar.

I tell them HELL NO! Now I want every freaking penny. You take my rake in dimes...you pay me back in dimes baby.

Eventually she aggreed to deposit 1 dollar into my acct so I could get that .90 cents of that cashout amount. And I should recieve a check in 2 weeks or so.

lol...I now have a .90 cent balance in a acct that I will never use again. (the remainder of the dollar she added so I could get my .90 cents...woot woot .10c profit)

HOLLYWOOD POKER SUCKS....but listen folks...you can go play with James Woods!! lol...or some other "star".

Be forwarned. It aint worth the hassle.

Acesover8s
12-15-2004, 05:03 PM
My cashout went fine and fast. Of course I used neteller and I don't really quibble about 90 cents.

bigfishead
12-15-2004, 05:22 PM
Well I woulndt quibble about 90 cents either until it became such a pain in the ass. Why the hell couldnt they just verify my bank acct? WTF went wrong with neteller for me? who knows...but Hollywood went unsuccessful on that one. But they sure as hell had no problem taking my deposit on my CC/debit card. Dont you see some inherent things wrong here?

mmanne
12-15-2004, 05:33 PM
I had 0 problems with this site. They cashed in and out fine, gave me my bonus.

matt

HPC
12-16-2004, 11:39 AM
I'm so sorry that you have had such problems with Hollywood Poker. I want to apologize for the trouble you have had. We are growing very quickly and trying to deal with everything like this that comes up.

You have any questions or any other problems please contact me patricia@hollywoodpoker.com and I will help you myself.

Once again I apologize for your troubles.
Patricia
Green Room Moderator