PDA

View Full Version : Is this player collusion?

jacks321
12-15-2004, 04:13 PM
I'm not sure if this counts or not becaue I've never run into it before. But I was playing a PP $10 SNG when one player announced he had to leave. Another player asks if he can have all his chips and the other says "sure, go all-in". I was very short-stacked in the small blind with KQs and didn't think they were serious. so I went all in and tripled up, not making much of a dent in either of their stacks. The whole table attacks me for interfering and then the next hand the two of them go all in again, the chip dumper with a T3o and goes out. Should I report this to PP?

Yads
12-15-2004, 04:19 PM
I'd report it, while it's not delibarate collusion. It is unfair to all of the other players.

iNsChris
12-15-2004, 04:22 PM
add him to buddy list, make him go all in next tournie and replay what he did... But have the better hand and steal all his chips /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Revenge will be sweet Hehe!!!
I given up on singles, I played one for 80 minutes to win .17 cents lol!

itsmarty
12-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Yes, report it.

Martin

fyodor
12-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Definitely not right to dump chips to one specific player. I can't believe the rest of the table never had a problem with it but got upset at you.

Twice it's happened to me that I was in a sit'n go and had to leave early. I could have just let it blind off but both times I simply announced that starting next hand I would be throwing all my chips in. Anyone that wanted them just had to call.

The 2nd time I managed to dump them all first hand. The 1st time though I ended up winning the tournament!!! Got incredibly lucky a few hands in a row. Knocked out about 5 guys in about 6 hands and ended up HU. The other guy announced he wasn't about to call my all-ins without a big hand so I delayed my departure and just took him off.