PDA

View Full Version : Ankles or Knees?

CCass
12-15-2004, 03:51 PM
After reading the Folding or Bunching thread, I am now re-thinking my entire bathroom process. So I need some help.

jakethebake
12-15-2004, 03:54 PM
If you have many enemies you should consider Samurai style. Remove one leg entirely so you won't trip in case you're attacked in the crapper. This is very important.

Patrick del Poker Grande
12-15-2004, 03:58 PM
Knees. I also need to be wearing a shirt when on the crapper. I'm a very private person and don't like to be exposed sitting naked on a ceramic chair in the middle of any room unless there's a gorgeous woman 'sitting' there with me and the ceramic chair is not a toilet (or cold).

jakethebake
12-15-2004, 04:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Knees. I also need to be wearing a shirt when on the crapper. I'm a very private person and don't like to be exposed sitting naked on a ceramic chair in the middle of any room unless there's a gorgeous woman 'sitting' there with me and the ceramic chair is not a toilet (or cold).

[/ QUOTE ]
That's funny. When I wear a shirt, i kinda tuck it up underneath outta the way so it doesn't hang down. I'm not taking any chances.

beerbandit
12-15-2004, 04:02 PM
this made me laugh so i hard -- i ahd to go to the bathroom, i almost tried it but im to lazy

i guess i just have never been attacked in the bathroom -- but i guess itd only take once

i usually just pull them down and let gravity do the rest, maybe knees, ankles or i have stains

cheers

TylerD
12-15-2004, 04:27 PM
depends how clean the floor is.

Ponks
12-15-2004, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
depends how clean the floor is.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why I go knees all the time. Wouldn't want to get my pants dirty if they hit the floor. Guess the knees has been a habit, because I trust the bathroom floor in my house.

Ponks

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 04:41 PM
I go for ankles, because it allows me to spread my legs a little more, thus preventing hangers.

Toro
12-15-2004, 04:49 PM
Obviously you missed the Seinfeld episode that set the standard for this. George Costanza takes the pants completely off. Therefore your poll is flawed since it's missing this choice.

PhatTBoll
12-15-2004, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Obviously you missed the Seinfeld episode that set the standard for this. George Costanza takes the pants completely off. Therefore your poll is flawed since it's missing this choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you do with your pants while you're doing the deed then? Assume you are in a stall with no hook.

jakethebake
12-15-2004, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually it was his shirt wasn't it? And he did it at his girlfriend's mother's party? And forgot and walked out without his shirt?

Toro
12-15-2004, 04:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you do with your pants while you're doing the deed then? Assume you are in a stall with no hook.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good question.

The Dude
12-15-2004, 05:36 PM
Ankles, since I step one leg out completely. In a public restroom (which I try very hard to avoid shi[/i]tting in), I go to the knees.

daryn
12-15-2004, 05:47 PM
why do people do this one leg thing?

yeah about george costanza, it was his shirt he takes off. everyone who watches the show should know this. bad toro.

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]

yeah about george costanza, it was his shirt he takes off. everyone who watches the show should know this. bad toro.

[/ QUOTE ]have you ever done it? I don't know how many times I have done this at my house, its the nuts man.

beerbandit
12-15-2004, 05:57 PM
i usually go naked, right before i go in the shower --- it saves much toilet paper

cheers

BusterStacks
12-15-2004, 05:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]have you ever done it? I don't know how many times I have done this at my house, its the nuts man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll go try it right now.

Review to follow.

daryn
12-15-2004, 06:27 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

never done it, but often times i do the pre-shower thing so i don't have to do it.

Macdaddy Warsaw
12-15-2004, 06:30 PM
I thought he took off ALL of his clothes.

I actually have friends who do this. It's weird. And yes, plural. There are at least two of them.

Patrick del Poker Grande
12-15-2004, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought he took off ALL of his clothes.

I actually have friends who do this. It's weird. And yes, plural. There are at least two of them.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are they toddlers?

Macdaddy Warsaw
12-15-2004, 06:56 PM
Sadly, no.