PDA

View Full Version : More Dellf coupon questions

Muisyle
12-15-2004, 03:03 PM
I've been trying to get this fabled 25% off flat panel coupon with no success. I have twice gotten a 20% off one, is this it?

Also, I tried to apply the coupon code, but first when I click the link it brings me to some Affiliate log in screen and asks for a member number. I don't have one so I just clicked one of the links below. Then when I try to apply the coupon at the checkout there is an error and it says I am not valid so the coupon will not be applied.

The following coupons have been entered but require additional information or do not meet eligibility requirements. Click "View Details" link(s) for more information.
Dell EPP/FSS Customers: 20% off any Dell Flat Panel

Benholio
12-15-2004, 03:10 PM
There are 20% AND 25% off flat panel coupons, or at least this was the case a couple weeks ago when I got mine. I ended up getting 2 20% coupons and 2 25% coupons before it was all over.

One part I'm not sure about is how yours is prefixed "Dell EPP/FSS Customers". Perhaps the Dellf game you are playing is through a link for EPP/FSS customers only? Do all of your coupon codes start with "Dell EPP/FSS Customers"?

Muisyle
12-15-2004, 03:14 PM
That must be it, I was following a link from this forum, I have found a different link which isn't EPP, thanks.