PDA

View Full Version : UB or Paradise?

12-15-2004, 12:11 PM
Which is a Better site and Why???

Which is easier at the 1/2 level?

Sarge85
12-15-2004, 12:28 PM
Ack- your name sucks. It's screwing my screen up.

In response to your question -

Paradise is going to have better games as they are generally looser than UB.

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

GrannyMae
12-15-2004, 01:01 PM
Ack- your name sucks. It's screwing my screen up

not just your screen sarge, but all of our screens and the whole index.

i wonder if the mods can limit the number of letters allowed when registering a name?

Beavis68
12-15-2004, 01:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]

In response to your question -

Paradise is going to have better games as they are generally looser than UB.

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

For NL I have found they are about equally tight, limit Paradise is probably a little looser, but I hate their software.

Benjamin
12-15-2004, 01:39 PM
UB has really good software, IMO, especially now that there are programs to pull hand histories down for PT. UB has more deposit bonuses, it seems. Ultimate Points let me get some good books free. Games at UB tend to be tightish, but at 1/2 they aren't tough. I've found the 6-max games to consistently be pretty good there up to 5/10.

The bonuses, ultimate points, and software make me give the edge to UB, but I don't know what Paradise games are like anymore, so I can't comment on that.

B.

AncientPC
12-15-2004, 01:40 PM
Your name sucks, it squeezes the threads content width even smaller (coupled in fact with the now left and right menu / banners).

On the index page your name squeezes all the topics into 4 line boxes.

Please do us all a favor and reregister under a new, shorter name.

benfranklin
12-15-2004, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. The problems with your screen name makes it difficult to read your question, and since this annoys people, they are less likely to help you out with serious responses.

12-15-2004, 02:25 PM
I'm glad to hear about the 6 max games. I would really like to do both UB and Paradise but had heard that UB was harder. Do people agree that the 6 max games are the way to go on UB?

GrannyMae
12-15-2004, 02:32 PM
bump to get his name off the "Poster" AND "Last Post" column, which makes it twice as bad.

Thythe
12-15-2004, 02:40 PM
I notified moderator. Hopefully that will help.

lastcoyote
12-15-2004, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
especially now that there are programs to pull hand histories down for PT

[/ QUOTE ]

I need this! Would anyone (Benjamin) care to elaborate or link to a thread or web site?

GrannyMae
12-15-2004, 02:45 PM
i did same for ancientPC's poll. i hope it helps.

i really am not trying to be a jerk, and know you are not either, but the long names have such a major impact on the view

Thythe
12-15-2004, 02:46 PM
I agree. One long name literally destroys any page of the forum that it happens to be on.