PDA

View Full Version : Jamal Crawford for Vince Carter

IndieMatty
12-15-2004, 12:08 PM
Would anyone do this trade? Theres some people in ny (sportswriters and such) who would do this trade.

I think they are patently insanse, and that JC will be an all-star in the next 2 years.

I don't think it would happen. But would anyone do this?

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 12:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think they are patently insanse, and that JC will be an all-star in the next 2 years.

[/ QUOTE ] People have been saying this for the past 4 years.

And no, I wouldn't do this trade. VC sucks, a lot. Plus I really like JC, I mean how couldn't I, I saw him play in high school /images/graemlins/grin.gif

IndieMatty
12-15-2004, 12:15 PM
Yeah thats right. He grew up near you. He's got SICK handle. He's getting better, each game he improves something. I love/hate seeing him chuck up 3's. I have to say I havent missed a knick game all year, and it's mostly because of him.

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 12:17 PM
I actually got to see him play probably 5-6 times. Just an amazing player. You could tell in HS, no one came close to him, at all.

I think he is a very good NBA player, but very inconsistent. I am rooting for him though.

razor
12-15-2004, 12:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
And no, I wouldn't do this trade. VC sucks, a lot. Plus I really like JC, I mean how couldn't I, I saw him play in high school

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yeah, I'd do this trade... But, that's probably because I'd be getting JC and losing VC...

Sucks to be Raps fan these days /images/graemlins/frown.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 12:27 PM
I am not sure what Vinces problem is, I mean, he really does suck. About 3 years ago, maybe it was 4, whatever, he was probably considered a top 10 player. Now, I am not even sure if he cracks the top 30. That might even be to generous. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

IndieMatty
12-15-2004, 12:28 PM
You'd also get the worthless garbage that is Tim Thomas. I'd much rather see KVH then this bum. I'm sure Zeke could have gotten Nazr without this. Who by the way is putting up sick numbers each night (sick for a NYK center not named Patrick).

Raps have some good pieces, I like your coach too. Patience.

razor
12-15-2004, 12:36 PM
I like the coach too.

Really hard to get a handle on the team chemistry thing, but people seem to think Vince & Jalen aren't mixing so well... but then Jalen wouldn't be the first person that hasn't mixed well with Vince.

And Vince I just can't figure out and have given up trying.

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You'd also get the worthless garbage that is Tim Thomas. I'd much rather see KVH then this bum. I'm sure Zeke could have gotten Nazr without this. Who by the way is putting up sick numbers each night (sick for a NYK center not named Patrick).

Raps have some good pieces, I like your coach too. Patience.

[/ QUOTE ]Indie, you need to realize, with Isiah running the show in NY, they will go no where. Not even sure how he got that job.

IndieMatty
12-15-2004, 12:52 PM
Let me drink my kool aid please!

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 12:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Let me drink my kool aid please!

[/ QUOTE ]what flavor is it. Red?

IndieMatty
12-15-2004, 12:56 PM
Charles Oakly Orange.

kerssens
12-15-2004, 01:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I actually got to see him play probably 5-6 times. Just an amazing player. You could tell in HS, no one came close to him, at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently at the Hoop-It-Up he was bringing the ball up walking backwards and dribbling between his legs and nobody could steal it from him....forget who told me that but I'm pretty sure it was a reliable source.

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently at the Hoop-It-Up he was bringing the ball up walking backwards and dribbling between his legs and nobody could steal it from him....forget who told me that but I'm pretty sure it was a reliable source.

[/ QUOTE ]Yeah, he was basically a 6'8" PG in HS, that also played SG, SF, PF, and C. You get the picture.

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 09:20 PM
he's on fire right now.

stabn
12-15-2004, 09:33 PM
He's definitely a cancer. The only way i'd ever trade for him is if he was in a contract year and i needed the cap space for next season.