PDA

View Full Version : The Best Strip Club in Vegas Is...

Riverman
12-15-2004, 11:45 AM
?

Luke
12-15-2004, 12:08 PM
I've only been to a couple but I personally like Cheetah's the best.

In general, the girls are pretty hot. Unless it's a very busy time (like a holiday weekend) you'll can get a table without greasing the bouncer and there will be plenty of girls to go around.

But to me the best part of Cheetahs as compared to other places is that some of the girls there are willing to "hang out" with you for a while (30 - 40 minutes on occasion) before asking for a lap dance.

And on 2 rare and isolated incidents, we had a girl that was hanging out with us, and then when we offered to pay for a dance she actually refused the dance (and our money), saying that she'd rather just sit with us. Never had that happen anywhere else.

Have a good time out there...

Luke

Clarkmeister
12-15-2004, 01:09 PM
As of this moment it's Crazy Horse.

Rick Diesel
12-15-2004, 02:08 PM
I liked Cheetah's better than Crazy Horse. You tend to be able to get away with more there.

I have heard that the Palomino Club is pretty sweet, but I have never personally been there.

R.D.

lowroller
12-15-2004, 02:45 PM
I have heard (haven't been there myself yet) that the talent at the Sapphire is second to none.

My favorite has always been the Olympic Gardens and then the Crazy Horse.

Clark, do you have anything to report on what looked like a new establishment (saw this summer) along I-15? If I remember it had kind of an Egyptian theme from the outside??

Joe_d72
12-15-2004, 02:57 PM
Sapphire hands down

MaxPower
12-15-2004, 03:27 PM
Olympic Garden is a lot like that. They don't hustle you. You practically have to beg for a dance. At least guys like me do, maybe you studs get more attention than me.

Tyler Durden
12-15-2004, 04:17 PM
The talent at Spearmint Rhino is excellent, however it's like too swanky. Cheetah's is great. Sooo many chicks to go around.

midas
12-15-2004, 06:38 PM
2nd the Crazy Horse and in the daytime you get more quality "attention"

Porcupine
12-15-2004, 06:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have heard that the Palomino Club is pretty sweet, but I have never personally been there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard it was great (mid-late 90s), but had a big fire and never really recovered. The 15 minutes I spent there several years ago confirmed that it was not the best anymore. Maybe some locals can confirm this.

Clarkmeister
12-16-2004, 12:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify the follow-ups, note that I said *as of this moment*. Things change quickly, but there is little doubt that the Horse is #1 right now in the power rankings, which is a blend of quality, value, comfort, convenience.

For years it was the Olympic Garden but things have changed dramatically there and for the worse. OG is now at #4.

#2 is Rhino right now with a small edge over Cheetah's. Yes, Cheetah's has better mileage, but the remodelled Rhino is simply so much nicer with such a quality advantage that it definitely deserves the #2 spot.

Palomino is a ripoff, so are the other all-nude places like Little Darlings, etc.

The new mega-clubs are terrible. Jaguars and Sapphire are both getting killed relative to what it cost to build them. Terrible terrible mileage. Sapphire is worth going to once just to see the facility and what millions can buy you, but it's a total ripoff place from a value perspective. Decent eye candy on the weekends, but that's far from unique.

The new place mentioned off the expressway was called Treasures and is now closed. They lost their liquor license and had other issues. It also suffered from the same problem as Jaguars and Sapphire, namely, it is outside the city limits which means there are stricter contact laws for dances, which is directly responsible for the low quality dances.

Basically, there are only 4 choices in town, Horse, Rhino, Cheetah's and OG. Right now, Horse is it.

Edge34
12-16-2004, 12:10 AM
Out of pure curiosity, I'm planning my first voyage to Vegas this summer...just what ARE those rules out there?

Also, what about covers and the bars, etc.? I know I could probably search, but since this thread's here... /images/graemlins/cool.gif

-Edge

stabn
12-16-2004, 01:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Out of pure curiosity, I'm planning my first voyage to Vegas this summer...just what ARE those rules out there?

[/ QUOTE ]
Cheetah's didn't seem to have any this summer. Or if they did, this japanese girl didn't believe in them, wow...

Ulysses
12-16-2004, 03:15 AM
Cheetah's.

Yeknom58
12-16-2004, 04:52 AM
"Decent eye candy on the weekends, but that's far from unique."

BINGO-This is what most people don't seem to realize. All the big clubs are going to have hot chicks on the weekend.

I just love the fact that you have a strip club "power ranking". That rules.

If you ask me as long as you stay with the big 4 (OG, Crazy horse, Cheetahs, Rhino) you can't really go wrong. It's kind of like the difference between winning $1,000,000 or $1,000,001 dollars.

Lawrence Ng
12-16-2004, 08:39 AM
First couple of years down in Vegas I was at the Crazy Horse Too most nights, but last couple of years has been Cheetah's.

offTopic
12-16-2004, 01:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

To clarify the follow-ups, note that I said *as of this moment*. Things change quickly, but there is little doubt that the Horse is #1 right now in the power rankings, which is a blend of quality, value, comfort, convenience.

For years it was the Olympic Garden but things have changed dramatically there and for the worse. OG is now at #4.

#2 is Rhino right now with a small edge over Cheetah's. Yes, Cheetah's has better mileage, but the remodelled Rhino is simply so much nicer with such a quality advantage that it definitely deserves the #2 spot.

Palomino is a ripoff, so are the other all-nude places like Little Darlings, etc.

The new mega-clubs are terrible. Jaguars and Sapphire are both getting killed relative to what it cost to build them. Terrible terrible mileage. Sapphire is worth going to once just to see the facility and what millions can buy you, but it's a total ripoff place from a value perspective. Decent eye candy on the weekends, but that's far from unique.

The new place mentioned off the expressway was called Treasures and is now closed. They lost their liquor license and had other issues. It also suffered from the same problem as Jaguars and Sapphire, namely, it is outside the city limits which means there are stricter contact laws for dances, which is directly responsible for the low quality dances.

Basically, there are only 4 choices in town, Horse, Rhino, Cheetah's and OG. Right now, Horse is it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Noted Strip Club Authority Clarkmeister will soon be finishing up his first draft of Las Vegas Strip Clubs for Advanced Playas, due to hit the shelves in early 2006. In it, he will discuss several pertinent topics, including negotiation skills, at-the-rail strategies, how to get the most out of the shot-girl, and, of course, the all-important bankroll management.