PDA

View Full Version : One more Neteller question

1C5
12-15-2004, 10:58 AM
Want to start playing soon, made my account, was about to use insatCASH when I see there is an 8.9% fee. And the ECheck option takes a week. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

But then I see ont he site: PLEASE NOTE:
Some merchant websites offer the option to make instaCASH deposits on their own sites. To do this, you enter the last 4 digits of your bank account on the merchant's site. In this case the funds will be taken directly from your bank account to NETELLER, and then to the merchant site all at once. The balance in your NETELLER account will not change. The merchant will cover the 8.9% fee for the transaction.

Does Party or anyone else let you do this or will I be waiting another week to play? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

phixxx
12-15-2004, 11:21 AM
No, party does not let you do this. I believe Prima does, and I know UltimateBet does for sure. I think PokerStars may too. If you really want to play, if you aren't depositing that much I'd just put the money via instacash and start playing. You'll most likely win back the fee in the 5 days it would have taken you to wait.

Yads
12-15-2004, 12:27 PM
I know pacific covers the fee, but you get the 8.9% fee in bonus dollars, so you'll need to wager 89% of your deposit to clear it. (You can still play with it though.)

GrannyMae
12-15-2004, 01:32 PM
paradise also covers the fee.

all you have to do is make sure that you do the insta-cash transfers from the poker site's cashier and the site covers the fee.

of the big sites, i think everyone except party and stars covers it if you do it from their cashier in the poker client.

if you want instant cash from your checking at party, sign up for IGM-pay. once verified, the transfers are instant and free.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/5/lickout.gif