PDA

View Full Version : Wearing two condoms???

Lawrence Ng
12-15-2004, 08:11 AM
I mean..come on.. 2 f*cking condoms? How'z anyone suppose to feel anything.

Discuss.

Lawrence

dr. klopek
12-15-2004, 08:31 AM
What brings this up, out of curiosity?

thatpfunk
12-15-2004, 08:33 AM
Sounds like a bad idea to me... But 98%+98%= 196% effectiveness right? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I heard that the two cause friction and agreater chance to break actually... Never tried it, I'ma master of the pull out...

daryn
12-15-2004, 10:11 AM
ha... funny story. my friend's friend was telling the story of how he met some chick and they eventually got busy that night. he says he nailed her without a condom.

my friend was like, "wow.. you just use the pull and pray method?"

the guy is like, "nah.. just pray".

KowCiller
12-15-2004, 12:09 PM
Using one condom sucks. I can't imagine using two.

Anyone else hate condom usage?

beerbandit
12-15-2004, 12:15 PM
i dont like wearing one, so i think that twos out of the question

is this only for the dirty dirties or what

cheers

astroglide
12-15-2004, 12:19 PM
i won't have sex with a condom. she has to have some kind of birth control and a test or at very safe assumption that she's disease-free.

tyfromm
12-15-2004, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i won't have sex with a condom.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean the two of us have no chance together? /images/graemlins/frown.gif

daryn
12-15-2004, 01:36 PM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
i won't have sex with a condom. she has to have some kind of birth control and a test or at very safe assumption that she's disease-free.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto.

lu_hawk
12-15-2004, 01:40 PM
I'm pretty sure that wearing two increases the risk of it breaking compared to just wearing one.

slickpoppa
12-15-2004, 01:44 PM
yeah wearing two might increase the chances of breakage, but what about wearing like 8 of em. There's no way all 8 could break. And it might help for those with premature ejaculation issues

Lazymeatball
12-15-2004, 01:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That guy should have a book written on him. I laughed pretty hard on this one, imagining all sorts of crazy characters in this scenario.

mike l.
12-15-2004, 03:38 PM
most of you should just get a vasectomy like i did. youd make awful dads anyway. as for vd and aids, well, dont do skanky dirty chicks.

MMMMMM
12-15-2004, 03:50 PM
Pretty close to my sentiments too.

Richard Tanner
12-15-2004, 04:13 PM
It appears most of us agree. And yeah, double bagging is just compounding a mistake.

Cody

AncientPC
12-15-2004, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sounds like a bad idea to me... But 98%+98%= 196% effectiveness right? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually wouldn't that be 99.96% effectiveness?

BusterStacks
12-15-2004, 06:00 PM
maaaaaan i hate condoms. As far as using two? That's about the total number i've used in my life.

Sponger15SB
12-15-2004, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually wouldn't that be 99.96% effectiveness?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, clearly 98+98 = 196% effectiveness. duh.

Sponger15SB
12-15-2004, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I mean..come on.. 2 f*cking condoms? How'z anyone suppose to feel anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah my girlfriend told me that we were suppose to be using 2 condoms and I didn't believe her.

She wasn't actually talking about making me wear two, but seriously I had no idea up until like 3 weeks ago that its proper to wear two.

Rick Diesel
12-15-2004, 06:14 PM
And it may also make teeny tiny guys like myself look a lot thicker. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Rick Diesel
12-15-2004, 06:17 PM
I went bareback in college with this really hot, clean-looking chick and as a result it burned like f*cking hell everytime I pissed for the next week. One experience like this and you will all be believers. Lucky for me it was no permanent STD.

Popinjay
12-15-2004, 06:19 PM
I thought since they rubbed against each other they had a greater chance of ripping? So 1 is safer than 2? Can anyone confirm this?

Sponger15SB
12-15-2004, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought since they rubbed against each other they had a greater chance of ripping? So 1 is safer than 2? Can anyone confirm this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard that as well, and that was my case against my girlfriend. However she said no, and I trust her because I got a D in our human sexuality class and she got an A.

fsuplayer
12-15-2004, 06:26 PM
but seriously I had no idea up until like 3 weeks ago that its proper to wear two.

ummm no. two is very bad

MMMMMM
12-15-2004, 06:28 PM
Guess if you sleep around a lot, or your partner might sleep around a lot, you'd better wear one.

Or you can only have sex with only one woman who doesn't sleep around either.

Or with no one at all.

Somehow, the idea of promiscuity has only seemed appealing in my imagination, not in reality. Guess that isn't how everyone looks at it, though.

Mr Radar
12-15-2004, 06:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I went bareback in college with this really hot, clean-looking chick and as a result it burned like f*cking hell everytime I pissed for the next week. One experience like this and you will all be believers. Lucky for me it was no permanent STD.

[/ QUOTE ]

this reminds me of that classic mat skansky story? rotfflmfao

_2000Flushes
12-15-2004, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Guess if you sleep around a lot, or your partner might sleep around a lot, you'd better wear one.

Or you can only have sex with only one woman who doesn't sleep around either.

Or with no one at all.

Somehow, the idea of promiscuity has only seemed appealing in my imagination, not in reality. Guess that isn't how everyone looks at it, though.

[/ QUOTE ]

ArchAngel71857 once had a problem with this. His right hand got really mad when it discovered that AA was also seeing his left hand ... sometimes at the same time.

I know he knows where those hands have been, yet I don't think he wears any condoms.

-2kF

Sponger15SB
12-15-2004, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
but seriously I had no idea up until like 3 weeks ago that its proper to wear two.

ummm no. two is very bad

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I searched for "wearing two condoms" on yahoo and came up with a few planned parenthood and whatever sites not advocating wearing two condoms and then I came across like "ask alice" website and she says this....

[ QUOTE ]
As far as these contraception experts know, no scientific studies have been conducted with the purpose of looking at the differences in sexually transmitted disease (STD) and pregnancy prevention, as well as breakage risk, between wearing two (or more) condoms at once versus wearing only a single condom. However, strong anecdotal evidence is available. According to an article in the November 1995 issue of the American Journal of Public Health (pp. 1514 - 1520) entitled, "Condom use among female commercial sex workers in Nevada's legal brothels" (by A.E. Albert, D.L. Warner, R.A. Hatcher, J. Trussell, and C. Bennett), the participants were asked, during a standardized interview, about strategies they used to prevent condom breakage during the previous year. More than half of these women reported using the "double-up" strategy. This "double-bagging" approach did not appear to result in condom breakage for them. To reduce friction and the possibility of condom breakage risk even further, these women also reported adding extra lube between the two condoms.

For now, until hard science presents otherwise, the main issue here seems to be more about a state of mind. If you remain concerned, or unconvinced, about breakage risks from wearing multiple condoms at once, stick with wearing a single condom. On the other hand, if you remain concerned that single condoms do not provide enough protection against STDs and pregnancy, then "double-up" if this will ease your mind. In general, protective efficacy and breakage risks seem to be similar for single as well as multiple condoms, particularly if sex is vigorous or prolonged [i.e., using the same condom(s) for sex lasting more than 1-1/2 to 2 hours]. In that case, use a new condom (or condoms).

[/ QUOTE ]

_2000Flushes
12-15-2004, 06:42 PM
I agree with Sponger/Alice. One at a time is plenty, but changing every fifteen minutes can get old fast. With all the technology they have in textiles these days, you'd think they could come up with a longer lasting (perhaps non-disposible) condom. I don't mind telling you, I'd buy a dozen.

-2kF

thatpfunk
12-15-2004, 07:08 PM
Uh, Sponger, I would trust Planned Parenthood over "ask Alice." I was just kidding and thought it was common knowledge that 2 is very bad. (and lets be honest, we've all seen the pictures... you're not going over fifteen minutes unless your gf is a landmonster /images/graemlins/grin.gif )

As far as raw dogging it, I had a scare this summer because of some skank from chico state and am now all about safety first /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

MMMMMM
12-15-2004, 07:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
With all the technology they have in textiles these days, you'd think they could come up with a longer lasting (perhaps non-disposible) condom.

[/ QUOTE ]

With all the technology they have these days, you'd think they could come up with one that doesn't feel like a raincoat.

Demana
12-15-2004, 09:34 PM
WTF is a "landmonster"?

PoBoy321
12-15-2004, 09:44 PM
Well, picture an image of a sea monster from the cover of a Jules Vergne novel. Now imagine it walking on land. Now picture it at a bar, you're drunk and you're buying it drinks. Now imagine that your friends are in the corner laughing their asses off becuase you're going home with it. That, my friend, is a land monster. Needless to say, I've run into a few.

PoBoy321
12-15-2004, 09:45 PM
Everything I've ever heard always said that it was a bad idea to use multiple condoms. However, if you're worried about breakage, try magnums. They're not actually that much bigger than a regular condom, but I swear to god, they must be made out of tire rubber. I don't think you could break one if you tried.

Demana
12-15-2004, 09:48 PM
Ok, I've seen my friends with a few...

So as a reward, you give your friends a piece of corn on the cob tied to a string and tell them it is for trolling again the next night.

billyjex
12-15-2004, 11:09 PM
I don't wear condoms.

AncientPC
12-16-2004, 06:35 AM
If you're only with a single partner and you're both clean, just get her on pills / patches / shots and go bareback all you want.

ArchAngel71857
12-16-2004, 06:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
as for vd and aids, well, dont do skanky dirty chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

but your mom is so much fun.

-AA

Lawrence Ng
12-16-2004, 09:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What brings this up, out of curiosity?

[/ QUOTE ]

A beautiful Jamaican girl. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lawrence Ng
12-16-2004, 09:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently it's quite safe to do right after the period has gone. Err..so I've heard that is.

Lawrence Ng
12-16-2004, 09:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah wearing two might increase the chances of breakage, but what about wearing like 8 of em. There's no way all 8 could break. And it might help for those with premature ejaculation issues

[/ QUOTE ]

8!!!! Your gonna squeeze the whole thing back inside fer crying out loud. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Lawrence Ng
12-16-2004, 09:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
most of you should just get a vasectomy like i did. youd make awful dads anyway. as for vd and aids, well, dont do skanky dirty chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike, I really respect you on this forum..but if you ever mention that V word again I'm gonna come down to LA and whoop yer ass. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Lawrence Ng
12-16-2004, 09:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Provided that they are not oversized for your junior there, it won't slip and it's safe...196 percent effective!!!

TaxGoddess
12-16-2004, 10:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
(and lets be honest, we've all seen the pictures... you're not going over fifteen minutes unless your gf is a landmonster )

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, 15 minutes is a super quickie for my husband and me (and quite rare, 45 minutes to an hour more the norm). Hmm. WHat is the point if it only lasts 15 minutes or less?

On the condom issue, we are trying to have a child, so no birth control issues /images/graemlins/smile.gif Otherwise it was pull out and pray, every once and awhile going with the condom. (FYI - BC for women sucks, talk about night and day in sex drive since I went off of it /images/graemlins/wink.gif )

Okay - TMI sorry...

astroglide
12-16-2004, 11:23 AM
i have never encountered a girl in my entire life that would honestly and repeatedly enjoy a full hour of actual intercourse. an hour "session" including foreplay, but seriously, 1hr of pumping is a joke. after too much time it just feels like you're rubbing raw meat together.

thatpfunk
12-16-2004, 11:35 AM
In agreement with Astro here

evain
01-13-2005, 02:36 PM
And it smells like burning rubber.

Or maybe that's just me.

AncientPC
01-13-2005, 02:57 PM
Holy thread from the dead bumpage.

LALDAAS
01-13-2005, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. This is why I have only done relationships and only once in my life a one night stand I was tested shortly after this drunk episode.