PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Gaming Club

Lawrence Ng
12-15-2004, 07:56 AM
Alright TGC Dude, you convinced me to sign up and so I did.

But how do I check how many BRP I have earned? How do I get my bonuses? Do they come all at once or in increments or $10/$20/$50?

Here's what I think of the software:

The mini-view is very nice. It took me a while to get use to it, but I definitely prefer playing with mini-view especially multi-tabling. I just wish the colors wouldn't blend together so much. It's a little bit hard to tell when the action is to me. What would be a good idea is to flash the box that currently is my turn to play. It would help.

I have a hard time knowing how much I have left in my account unless I first log in or actually sit down and am ready to play a live game in which case it will tell me how I have. Is there an option for me to check during play?

Apart from these issues, I like the software and I like their support. They are very helpful and friendly.

Lawrence

chrisdhal
12-15-2004, 08:39 AM
To check your BRP, click on "Promotions". The first link there is one to check your points.

You should be ableo to go to Menu -> Bank to see your balance. Not sure if you can do it while at a table though.

Gaming Club
12-15-2004, 09:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Alright TGC Dude, you convinced me to sign up and so I did.

[/ QUOTE ]
Great! Welcome to The Gaming Club Poker Room /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

But how do I check how many BRP I have earned?

[/ QUOTE ]
In the software there is a button titled "Promotions & Events". Clicking on this button will allow you to check how many bonus redemption points you've earned, how much bonus cash you've made, how much bonus cash you still have left to earn as well as how many more points are needed to get the cash.

[ QUOTE ]

How do I get my bonuses? Do they come all at once or in increments or $10/$20/$50?

[/ QUOTE ]
They arrive in increments of $20.

Thanks for the comments on the software, the mini-view is one of our more popular features, especially for multi-tablers.

[ QUOTE ]

What would be a good idea is to flash the box that currently is my turn to play. It would help.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do you mean the window in your taskbar or your actual name plate/plaque in the software?

[ QUOTE ]

I have a hard time knowing how much I have left in my account unless I first log in or actually sit down and am ready to play a live game in which case it will tell me how I have. Is there an option for me to check during play?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes there is. Go to the MENU then to OPTIONS then to Message of the Day. Bringing up the message of the day will tell you your account balance, minus what you've got with you at the table. So you'd need to add those two amounts together to get your actual bankroll total.

Otherwise you would need to go to the BANK menu and check from there.

[ QUOTE ]

Apart from these issues, I like the software and I like their support. They are very helpful and friendly.

[/ QUOTE ]
TYVM!

madmisha
12-15-2004, 09:33 AM
How do I play in mini-view?

Lawrence Ng
12-15-2004, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Do you mean the window in your taskbar or your actual name plate/plaque in the software?

[/ QUOTE ]

Flashing both the taskbar window and the plaque/frame of the game would help a lot.

Just one more question and its with regards to the BRP. I've imported all the hands I played from today into my Pokertracker and I've been playing games that rake a minimum of the $0.25 cent required to earn the 3 BRP. In pokertracker it states that I have 220 raked hands. This should convert to about 660 BRP, correct?

However, when I check up on the promotions page, it states I only have 287 BRP ( which equals only 93 raked hands). Perhaps your system is updating the raked hands, but I'm just wondering how long it usually takes to completely update the bonus information?

Thanks

Lawrence.

Lawrence Ng
12-15-2004, 09:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
How do I play in mini-view?

[/ QUOTE ]

When you load up a table, Goto Menu, change Table size and select the one you want.

Lawrence

kiemo
12-15-2004, 10:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

However, when I check up on the promotions page, it states I only have 287 BRP ( which equals only 93 raked hands). Perhaps your system is updating the raked hands, but I'm just wondering how long it usually takes to completely update the bonus information?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same issue.

Before last night I had betwem 320-350 BRPs. Last night I played in 147, 110 raked, at .5/1 and 1/2 levels. This morning my BRPs are only 453. Even though I supposedly earned 441 just last night.

Looks to me like its still calculating a BRP earned only if player contributed to the pot.

elric
12-16-2004, 02:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks to me like its still calculating a BRP earned only if player contributed to the pot.

[/ QUOTE ]
Gaming Club dude... any timeline available as to when this will be fixed?