PDA

View Full Version : InterPoker support

asduf
12-15-2004, 05:42 AM
Hi
I had a problem with my deposit bonus on InterPoker 13 dec. Now I've been trying to get in contact with them. I tried the phone me option in the ECash and emailed playershelp several times and have NOT been answered once!!!
I've tried the support phone numbers but haven't gotten them to work from Sweden.
Has anyone else been able to contact them? How? Another email?

Hope the're not going out of buisness...

/Peter

crockett
12-15-2004, 10:28 AM
To try and reassure you I tell you them I'm dealing with them right now. So currently they are not out of business.

I can confirm that the toll free U.S. numbers that I have been calling are indeed working. Daytime and nighttime.

I had problems as well. I assume there are many others out there as well with all the promotions going on.

My plan was to deposit $100 on Dec. 11, pick-up the $100 match bonus and deposit another $250 on the 13th and pick up another $50 bonus with that.

On Dec. 11 I deposited my $100 and I waited 10 minutes and nothing is showing up. I check Neteller and they say my $100 has been withdrawn. I try the call back request on InterPoker's site. That's a joke! Why put it there if they aren't going to use it. So I call InterPoker and they say call Neteller for the transfer number. I call Neteller and get that (they should just post the transfer numbers on the website and it would probably save them a ton of calls). I call InterPoker and give them the number. They make a note of it, and tell me bankers don't work on weekends so check Monday. I tell them that this is a first time ever deposit and I should qualify for a $100 bonus, so that should show up as well, right? "Oh, yes sir, that will be there as well." Monday night it shows up but with no bonus of course. I call InterPoker. "We'll put in a bonus request, it will take up to 48 hours." It still hasn't showed (@ 36hrs).

I decided with all the problems I wouldn't deposit the $250 (their loss I guess). I haven't played a single hand because I didn't want to go through the eventual hassle of fighting with them over wether or not the hands I played counted towards working off my bonus (obviously they should) but I'm sure they wouldn't in their system because they have not yet credited me with a bonus.

And finally, I'm now anticipating the lovely joy of having pin number problems. Since, my initial deposit got lost in space for a few days, I'm sure my PIN number will not be sent out. I can't wait for that eventual crap. "Sir, sometimes PIN numbers take time to arrive you should wait for a few more days and then call us" "Can't you just check to see if you did or didn't send it out" "Oh, I assure it was sent out." Wait two days. Repeat.

BradleyT
12-15-2004, 10:34 AM
I think you're an extreme example. Myself and many others on here have been getting the monthly bonus hassle free for nearly a year.

VinnyTheFish
12-15-2004, 10:39 AM
I hope everyone understands that this "deposit dilemma" is not the norm. Every 1st of the month for over a year now, I religiously make a deposit. The money is there instantly. The bonus money shows up in the account, but is not "available for withdrawal."

I then play the required hands (now raked), and the money is credited instantly. I used to withdrawal that same day. The money arrives at nettel usually between 48-60 hours, but always, always has been there. Never a problem.

This "$50 X-mas match" may have its bugs now, but I am sure that if you made a deposit of $250 or more on the Monday (12 midnight to 12 midnight EST), they will credit you.

asduf
12-15-2004, 10:59 AM
I've not had any problems with them monthly bonus before so I think that works fine. But now that I've encountered a problem I can't get in touch with them!!!
This is the big problem,3 days with several emails an 'phone me up' and no answer whatsoever!!!

Rednax
12-15-2004, 10:59 AM
I didn't get the Monday bonus automatically either so I sent them an e-mail, and based on your and others' experience, I'm confident I will get it. But good grief, why don't they spend a few more bucks on support, so we can get prompt responses to e-mail? I responded for the 100 raked hands drawing over the weekend, and asked a few questions there - no response yet. And no response yet from my e-mail Monday.

Whereas at TGC I received prompt (and even more important) good, clear, thorough responses. That really makes a big difference in how I feel about playing there.

(At Absolute I received swift, totally ignorant responses having nothing to do with my questions. At PokerRoom I've received no answer sometimes, slow answers (2 weeks) sometimes and occcasionally good service.)

BradleyT
12-15-2004, 11:25 AM
I've seen a couple people post that Monday was up to $50, I deposited $500 thinking it was 20% up to $100?

Stupendous_Man
12-15-2004, 12:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've seen a couple people post that Monday was up to $50, I deposited $500 thinking it was 20% up to $100?

[/ QUOTE ]

Monday's extra bonus was up to $50, not $100. Though, it requires 500 raked hands, just like the $100 monthly bonus.

With regards to the "extra" bonus, Inter had a number of problems with the code not working (I believe there were 4 or 5 separate threads on this topic Monday). I experienced the same problem. Initially I sent an email. After 10 minutes, I thought about how I have only once received a reply to an email from any support (Paradise) and then elected to pick up the phone. I figured if they wouldn't respond to an email, I highly doubted they'd call me. Based on Monday's threads, I guess I was lucky, as I only had to wait on the phone for about 5 minutes. FWIW, my experience... when ever a site offers a toll free number, it's better to call them than to send an email.

BradleyT
12-15-2004, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Monday's extra bonus was up to $50, not $100. Though, it requires 500 raked hands, just like the $100 monthly bonus.

With regards to the "extra" bonus, Inter had a number of problems with the code not working (I believe there were 4 or 5 separate threads on this topic Monday). I experienced the same problem. Initially I sent an email. After 10 minutes, I thought about how I have only once received a reply to an email from any support (Paradise) and then elected to pick up the phone. I figured if they wouldn't respond to an email, I highly doubted they'd call me. Based on Monday's threads, I guess I was lucky, as I only had to wait on the phone for about 5 minutes. FWIW, my experience... when ever a site offers a toll free number, it's better to call them than to send an email.

[/ QUOTE ]

And don't use the "Phone Me" option expecting them to call. Pick up the phone and call them.

SamJack
12-16-2004, 04:12 PM
I had the same problem as many on the forum.
I noticed that my account has been credited $50 today.
I had called support on the night that it did not work.

Credited as advertised.

SamJack

VinnyTheFish
12-17-2004, 10:39 AM
FYI: The $50 bonus was credited to my account on the 16th! (as cash) /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I thought it would there as "not-avaiable until hands met," but they just send it directly in!

I assume this is their way of saying, "sorry for the mix up"

Job well done by Interpoker & Ryan!

crockett
12-17-2004, 11:44 AM
Last night (Dec. 16) I received my $100 dollar bonus (100%) match. It only took them five days to do a simple neteller deposit of $100 that I made on Dec. 11 but they did get it done.

Here's my question. It says I have $200 but it also says I have $200 dollars available for withdraw.

Can I just pull it out and move on? I've never played at InterPoker so maybe it just always says you have the full amount available for withdraw but won't let you get it out when you try to make a witdrawl.

I haven't played any hands.