PDA

View Full Version : my new thing

1800GAMBLER
12-15-2004, 03:50 AM
I want to move to thailand for 3 - 12 months and continue playing for a living there.

The list of, hard to get, wants:

Beach hut/apartment.
Dsl. Yea the two don't go together.
Local dive sites.
Not too much tourism, so not samui.
A few local bars/english speaking people around.

KJS recommended the 'Andaman sea' side and from what i've read it seems the ideal place.

Also, i'd like to travel a few islands there but this again fucks up the playing online part, thoughts?

Also, gambling is illegal there, yea, they aren't going to give a [censored] about some random kid playing online poker in his room right? I'm not really thrilled about taking my laptop in local internet cafes to do this.

So just rant on people, anything like, places to stay, islands to see, visa, stories of doing this, websites to check out, how to get the apartment, how the hell i get dsl, etc.

Thanks again

Michael Davis
12-15-2004, 03:52 AM
PM El Diablo. He knows someone who is doing exactly this.

-Michael

1800GAMBLER
12-15-2004, 03:59 AM
He said he's no longer in touch with him.

Michael Davis
12-15-2004, 04:05 AM
Sorry. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

-Michael

1800GAMBLER
12-15-2004, 08:28 AM
dumpy

cockandbull
12-15-2004, 09:34 AM
The whole idea sounds great, but...

[ QUOTE ]
Also, gambling is illegal there, yea, they aren't going to give a [censored] about some random kid playing online poker in his room right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Is like saying, some kid in brixton is selling a couple of grams of coke. No ones going to give a [censored] are they?

I think you'd be better off trying to find somewhere equally as good without the risk.

harry