PDA

View Full Version : Funny message left on my cell phone

Sponger15SB
12-14-2004, 11:13 PM
So for those who remember this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1194781&Fo rum=f20&Words=frisbee&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=1 194781&Search=true&where=bodysub&Name=10714&datera nge=1&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bo dyprev=#Post1194781) . This chick from the house finally called me back the night before I left Santa Barbara for San Diego, a whole month and a half after it happened. So naturally I blew it off, and my phone has been either broken or turned off ever since. I finally got it working tonight and this was a message on there that was left on Sunday.....

"Hey Andy this is John over at 6703 sueno. My house mate called you twice this is the third time. Ummm we do need money for the window... ummm... uhhh if you don't contact us we're gonna have to go through other means uhhh so yeah I suggest we don't have to call you again or that the IV Foot Patrol doesn't have to get the 90 bucks or so call me back and you can call me XXXX call us back so we don't have to deal with this bullshit. Peace."

oooooooo I'm soooooooooo scared!

I'm totally planning on paying them back, but this guy had me cracking up. BTW if they really wanted me to pay them back quickly they could tell me who to make the check out to and what the adress is (if its a rental company, or whatever).

ThaSaltCracka
12-14-2004, 11:14 PM
very interesting.

BusterStacks
12-14-2004, 11:44 PM
pay them in pennies.

jakethebake
12-15-2004, 10:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
pay them in pennies.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. And just dump them on their porch loose.