PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker question...

Entity
12-14-2004, 10:43 PM
Ok -- I played long enough to get my bonus, and realized I hate that site with the fire of a thousand suns. I got my bonus and a few extra bucks and would like to cash out; what's the easiest way to go about this? I see that there appears to be a $1 fee for Neteller withdrawals (which is how I deposited). Is there an easier way to get my cash that I'm missing?

Rob

greg nice
12-14-2004, 11:03 PM
while playing off the december monthly bonus i think i was net -$100 even after the bonus and i cursed this site to all hell.

now im playing off the 12 days of christmas bonuses and im killing these euros

Entity
12-14-2004, 11:24 PM
It's not really the players -- the players are bad enough that I don't have any concerns. It's that the software and support sucks, and I'd rather my rake be going to Party/affiliates.

Rob

Stupendous_Man
12-15-2004, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok -- I played long enough to get my bonus, and realized I hate that site with the fire of a thousand suns. I got my bonus and a few extra bucks and would like to cash out; what's the easiest way to go about this? I see that there appears to be a $1 fee for Neteller withdrawals (which is how I deposited). Is there an easier way to get my cash that I'm missing?

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only cashed out using neteller. You need to wait until you have your PIN though. This takes 5-10 days to get.

Entity
12-15-2004, 12:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

I've only cashed out using neteller. You need to wait until you have your PIN though. This takes 5-10 days to get.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a PIN -- I'm guessing I just have to pay the $1 transaction fee then?

Rob

Stupendous_Man
12-15-2004, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a PIN -- I'm guessing I just have to pay the $1 transaction fee then?

Rob

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep. Mine was actually less. I had some change in the account, requested a full withdraw, and they rounded the change up to the next whole dollar. Net, net it cost me like 65-70 cents for the cash out. Took a couple days to hit neteller.

Thythe
12-15-2004, 01:34 AM
Are you really that concerned about a $1 fee? Just cashout via Neteller and take the $1 hit...clues to lessen are in the post above.

sthief09
12-15-2004, 01:46 AM
yeah, I'm with you. Crypto really sucks. I didn't even clear my PP or IP bonuses. I jsut hope they don't do that stupid security crap when I cash out

Entity
12-15-2004, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you really that concerned about a $1 fee? Just cashout via Neteller and take the $1 hit...clues to lessen are in the post above.

[/ QUOTE ]
Not really concerned, just annoyed. Anyway, cash is out and it'll be a long time before I'm playing there again. ugh.

Rob

bonanz
12-15-2004, 03:06 AM
if you search i think there is a method to avoid the 1 dollar fee (i think cashout for xxx.01 or something and they round up the fee...doesn't really matter just fyi)

edit: didn't see this Just cashout via Neteller and take the $1 hit...clues to lessen are in the post above.