PDA

View Full Version : Where did all the old posters go?

Big Mac
12-14-2004, 03:12 PM
MS Sunshine use to post on how to break down Poker Tracker statistics. Several posters that use to add content or personality to this forum have gone away. Some I've seen banned but others just disappear.

Why?

Thythe
12-14-2004, 03:13 PM
Some feel that the forums have taken a turn for the worse. Too much trolling, spamming, and not enough useful info with the flood of new posters. I still find it quite a good place, though.

MS Sunshine
12-14-2004, 10:04 PM
I have posted the sum total of my poker knowledge. Some of it that was wrong and was posted several times. The stuff that is correct was stolen from more knowledgable poker people. I'm sorry, but I know which is which.

I think we have done real good with this last bunch of posters this season. We will always have dicks with keyboards here. I find that alot of folks take time with their posts which are informative and humorous.

Also the demographic is changing here with a much younger crowd and they have different agendas.

I side with those that bring change into this forum. There was a "great" period here a few years ago where everyone "knew" each other. Now it's 10-20 times busier. Things change.

MS Sunshine