PDA

View Full Version : Other Topics Thread/Post of the Year

Men the Master
12-14-2004, 01:57 PM
What is the Post of the Year for 2004 here at Other Other Topics? Why?

What is the Thread of the Year for 2004 here at Other Other Topics? Why?

Who is the Poster of the Year for 2004 here at Other Other Topics? Why?

NLSoldier
12-14-2004, 02:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is the Post of the Year for 2004 here at Other Other Topics? Why?

What is the Thread of the Year for 2004 here at Other Other Topics? Why?

Who is the Poster of the Year for 2004 here at Other Other Topics? Why?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are so many canidates for the first two I wouldn't even know where to begin. As for the third one I think it is pretty obviously TSC.

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
12-14-2004, 02:03 PM
Clearly:

This post...

This thread....

and me....

razor
12-14-2004, 02:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
and me...

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG!

Martin Aigner
12-14-2004, 02:09 PM
Might be some of the usual "best looking chicks" posts, but actually the one I enjoyed most was/is the one titeld "Farts". Now this makes me weird? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Best regards

Martin Aigner

Gamblor
12-14-2004, 02:10 PM
WRONG!

You all had Special K with ba-na-na!

turnipmonster
12-14-2004, 02:12 PM
patty patty buke buke!

nolanfan34
12-14-2004, 02:15 PM
Not sure I can think of a specific Post of the Year.

Thread of the year, well, I think the baseball playoff ones, and the crazed Red Sox fans were the ones that I enjoyed the most.

Poster of the Year kind of has to be TSC. He's the poster-boy for OOT, isn't he?

ThaSaltCracka
12-14-2004, 02:23 PM
Post of the year(my nomination) : whoever posted the link to the story about the guy who crapped his pants and puked on himself in the bathroom, because it was one of the funniest things I have ever read.

Thread(s) of the year: Clearly the ALCS threads.

Poster of the Year: I am flattered guys, but there have been so many good posters as well.

jakethebake
12-14-2004, 02:24 PM
I nominate Patrick Poker del Grande (or whatever) for poster. Funny chit, man.

A_C_Slater
12-14-2004, 02:27 PM
I nominate the "are you a folder or a buncher poll" by Daryn. It's new, but it shouldn't be faulted for that. It's perhaps one of the only post threads this year that's actually made me LOL.

ThaSaltCracka
12-14-2004, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I nominate the "are you a folder or a buncher poll" by Daryn. It's new, but it shouldn't be faulted for that. It's perhaps one of the only post threads this year that's actually made me LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]you haven't been registered long enough to nominate anything.

NLSoldier
12-14-2004, 02:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Post of the year(my nomination) : whoever posted the link to the story about the guy who crapped his pants and puked on himself in the bathroom, because it was one of the funniest things I have ever read.

[/ QUOTE ]

That story was funny as hell but I think the post of the year should be an original creation of a 2+2er.

ThaSaltCracka
12-14-2004, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That story was funny as hell but I think the post of the year should be an original creation of a 2+2er.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, yeah, probably a good point.

A_C_Slater
12-14-2004, 02:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, I didn't know about the dominance hierarchy. How long would I need?

Toro
12-14-2004, 02:45 PM
Post of the year: ALCS: Red Sox/Yankees These threads were a lot of fun while watching the games.

Poster of the Year: Salty, now that he has a decent avatar.

razor
12-14-2004, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

as long as it takes to realize that any post/thread by Daryn should not be considered and that TSC is the poster of the year...

ThaSaltCracka
12-14-2004, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]huh, I was simply stating that since you have only been on here for about 2 months, you missed out on a lot of great threads. Now settle down or else I will force your girlfriend into a life of sleaze and prostitution.

A_C_Slater
12-14-2004, 03:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]huh, I was simply stating that since you have only been on here for about 2 months, you missed out on a lot of great threads. Now settle down or else I will force your girlfriend into a life of sleaze and prostitution.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then I guess only someone who has read all the posts would be qualified to nominate. Unfortunately, there is no way to prove that you have. And even though I registered two months ago that doesn't mean I haven't been able to read the older posts or search the older archives. And I already have my girlfriend do those things for me. In private games I put her in the pot. Sometimes they accept the worthless bitch as a $50 wager!

Alobar
12-14-2004, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Then I guess only someone who has read all the posts would be qualified to nominate. Unfortunately, there is no way to prove that you have. And even though I registered two months ago that doesn't mean I haven't been able to read the older posts or search the older archives. And I already have my girlfriend do those things for me. In private games I put her in the pot. Sometimes they accept the worthless bitch as a $50 wager!

[/ QUOTE ]

ooooo! he just schooled you with his logic TSC /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-14-2004, 03:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]HEY! EASY THERE YA DUMB JOCK!

A_C_Slater
12-14-2004, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]HEY! EASY THERE YA DUMB JOCK!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hang with sup bro.

stabn
12-14-2004, 03:45 PM
Figures. This men guy started this topic in several forums too.

B00T
12-14-2004, 06:20 PM
Erostraus and his 15 yr old gf and his defending of his ways post was a classic.

Diplomat
12-14-2004, 06:32 PM
I thought the Hiatt/playboy thread would take the cake.

-Diplomat

nolanfan34
12-14-2004, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought the Hiatt/playboy thread would take the cake.

-Diplomat

[/ QUOTE ]

'Twas not an OOT thread, therefore ineligible.

The Erostratus thread was a good one, forgot about that.

Diplomat
12-14-2004, 07:38 PM
Oh man. The 15-yo girlfriend. Yeah, that gets my vote.

-Diplomat

M2d
12-14-2004, 08:03 PM
POTY-Erostratus' first post about his 15 y/o gf
TOTY-the whole Erostratus and his 15 y/o gf thing
poster OTY-TSC
Series of threads has to be Who's Hotter for its links to nekkid pics.

deacsoft
12-14-2004, 08:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Poster of the Year: I am flattered guys, but there have been so many good posters as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Give me a break. You know you own this forum. you know you're the man. Just let it be. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sponger15SB
12-14-2004, 08:27 PM
I really enjoyed the stories of people losing their virginity for the first time. Some totally crazy ones in that.

ArchAngel71857
12-15-2004, 01:41 AM
I have an idea. Let's start ANOTHER post about how much we love each other and start a big circle jerk.

I'll bring the lotion.

-AA

ThaSaltCracka
12-15-2004, 01:44 AM
yeah, we'll meet you there. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif