PDA

View Full Version : Notre Dame Head Coach Charlie Weis

deacsoft
12-14-2004, 01:15 PM
WTF?

I hate to say it but this guy is no genius. The Patriots win because they have a system and play a "team" game. That is the work of Bill Belichick. Not this f-in' guy. In 2003 the Pats offense, under Weis, finished 17th in the league in total, 27th in passing, and 12th in scoring. Not too impressive. Sure, they won the Super Bowl but not because of their high powered offense. This year their offense is much more productive but I think Cory Dillon may have had a little something to do with that, and the year's not even over yet. This guy was a head coach for 1 YEAR in 1989. And where was that? Franklin Township, N.J. A f-in' High School! In addition to that this guy has never coached on the college level AT ALL. He has no recruiting experience which is what N.D. has been laking in years past and Willingham had just accomplished for the upcoming season. I say again, WTF?

deacsoft
12-14-2004, 02:11 PM
Am I alone on this one or what?

jakethebake
12-14-2004, 02:18 PM
No one wants to discuss it all over again. Link. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=exchange&Number=1375570&Fo rum=All_Forums&Words="notre%20dame"&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Main=1375570&Search=true&wh ere=bodysub&Name=&daterange=1&newerval=1&newertype =w&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=#Post1375570)

B Dids
12-14-2004, 02:28 PM
Fix your horrible page killing link before it's too late!!

Toro
12-14-2004, 02:53 PM
Weiss is an excellent coach. When he coached for Parcells, Parcells would always give him the group on the team that needed the most help and sure enough that group would be a strength that year where it was a weakness the year before.

He's a screamer too and the motivational speaker before the games. I always loved to play football for the screamers and motivators. Not so for basketball, but in Football it's a plus.

jakethebake
12-14-2004, 03:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Fix your horrible page killing link before it's too late!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Sincerest apologies. I dunno what happened. I previewed and everything. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

deacsoft
12-14-2004, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
No one wants to discuss it all over again.

[/ QUOTE ]

That post has nothing to do with N.D. and hardly anything about Weis. It's all about the pats.

jakethebake
12-14-2004, 03:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No one wants to discuss it all over again.

[/ QUOTE ]

That post has nothing to do with N.D. and hardly anything about Weis. It's all about the pats.

[/ QUOTE ]
Then I gues the answer is no one wants to discuss it at all. Yea. That's my answer and I'm sticking to it.

deacsoft
12-14-2004, 03:13 PM
You need to learn how to post links. That's probably why no one wants to discuss it. You ruined the whole thread. Yeah. That's my answer and I'm sticking to it.

jakethebake
12-14-2004, 03:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You need to learn how to post links. That's probably why no one wants to discuss it. You ruined the whole thread. Yeah. That's my answer and I'm sticking to it.

[/ QUOTE ]
I already apologized for that. But any credit I can take for heading off a discussion of Notre Dame football is fine by me.