PDA

View Full Version : Fezzik and BillG – Get a life!

09-13-2001, 04:25 PM
There’s a few more important things going on in the world right now in case you cretins haven’t noticed. What’s the under/over for the casualties in the next war? You guys are disgusting and vulgar and I have no time for your petty little egos

09-13-2001, 04:52 PM
Your inability to be civilized and reasonable is astounding.

This attack is completely unwarranted.

09-13-2001, 05:59 PM
Nsss

09-13-2001, 07:37 PM
If this sort of thing is so beneath you then why did you check the site?

Can you not see why I might pick some games? Or perhaps do anything unrelated to what occurred this Tuesday morning? I can only handle the devastation and horrible images up to a point. My mind needs a diversion, as I'm sure many do. Heck, I even played a game of go yesterday! Does that make me unpatriotic, a piece of shit, a cretin? No. I feel horribly about what happened and am doing what I can (blood donation, etc.).

Your way off base here, Feist.

Bill

09-13-2001, 08:57 PM
By getting a life I assume you mean...

- mocking people for short term losing records

- mis-representing records

- show an inability to be rational, civil and fair

- make unprovoked personal attacks

- post under someone else's name

"What’s the under/over for the casualties in the next war?"

To infer that BillG and/or Fezzik would ask such an question is so unbelievable low the mind boggles.

09-14-2001, 03:43 PM
Feist...do you suggest we stay in our house and not do anything but watch the news? Since Wednesday I have been at work along with almost all of Las Vegas. Considering that I don't think trying to lead a normal life is all that out of place. I think too many people spend all their time right now getting worked up and angry about things and its raising things to a dangerous level. Those that have tried to move on respectfully are those with the calmer heads at this time. I think its quite clear that there is a correlation between those who are watching the news constantly, seeing the same horrible things over and over and those people being the ones irrationally calling for war and obliterating innocent people. Its very troubling to me when people talk about "more important things" because people don't realize this is what the terrorist wants. They want control of our minds and our time. It doesn't require much to reflect occasionally on what happened and I am sure until the day I die we will mark this dark day in our history, but please don't tell me and other people how we should handle this. If you are so torn that you can't do anything else, fine, but don't go telling everyone they need to be like you. We all beat terrorists not by beating them to a pulp or threatening them, we beat them by ignoring their threats and showing them the resolve to continue on, telling them we aren't afraid of them and we refuse to even think about bowing to any of their demands or wishes. Enough said...