PDA

View Full Version : A surprise change + new festive season offer at TGC

Gaming Club
12-14-2004, 09:06 AM
As most of you know, we’ve gotten a lot of feedback (mostly negative /images/graemlins/tongue.gif) about the way raked hands are calculated at our poker room. As a result of all the feedback & suggestions that we’ve received, we’ve made some rather monumental changes to our definition of a raked hand.

We hope that this is welcomed news and just because we like the Zoo so much, we’re letting you know first.

As of this moment, our raked hand definition has changed and is now the following:

“Any player who is dealt cards, where the pot is raked a minimum of 0.25c”

So it’s no longer necessary to contribute to the pot for it to be deemed a raked hand for you. As long as you’ve been dealt cards, and the rake taken is 0.25c, you’re good to go. This applies to certain stake levels of course and can be seen in the software help files or on our website.

What does this mean for you as a player?
Quite simply, earning bonuses will be that much quicker & easier. We’re not altering our BRP bonus structure so you will still earn BRP’s for promotions in the same way. The only difference is that the allocation of points for raked hands per limit will change to the following:

$0.25/$0.50 --> 1 BRP

$0.50/$1.00 and above --> 3 BRP’s

If you’re familiar with the BRP system already, you can see that not much has changed.

New Sign-up Offer, Deposit $20, get up to $300 Free
We’ve increased our sign-up offer from $200 max to $300 max for new players and works exactly the same way as it previously did where for every 300 BRP’s earned, $20 of bonus is paid out, up to a maximum aggregate of $300.

This sounds good, but I’m already an existing player, what’s in it for me?
We know that many of you may already be existing players with us from previous OIC challenges etc. so we will be running a bonus for existing players very soon. Please keep any eye on your inbox for upcoming reload bonus information /images/graemlins/smile.gif

As always, we invite you to give us your thoughts, comments, opinions and criticisms – positive or negative.

TylerD
12-14-2004, 09:10 AM
300 BRP = 100 raked hands per $20 bonus? You've just gained yourself another customer. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

madmisha
12-14-2004, 09:17 AM
Thank you, You have another new customer.

Festus22
12-14-2004, 09:27 AM
I downloaded GC about 6 months ago before realizing the bonus policy was, well, rather mal-oderous. This looks like a step in the right direction.

I'll be there!

LLXC
12-14-2004, 09:32 AM
Wow. Wish I had joined now instead of back then /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Freakin
12-14-2004, 09:34 AM
Will you be posting news of the reload in the Zoo? I always pretty much disregarded your bonuses, and didn't complain when the $20 showed up. I've always loved the interface, so I guess I'll be moving back to TGC with the next reload bonus. Thanks TGC Guy!

Freakin

QuickLearner
12-14-2004, 09:45 AM
You have just made my holiday season a little better, GCGuy! Thanks for responding, and thanks for making room for existing customers!

Rudbaeck
12-14-2004, 10:00 AM
I better play a few more hands before withdrawing! If I was in the middle of the first $200 bonus will I be eligible for the last $100 of the $300 one? (OIC left me somewhere in the $200 one.)

elric
12-14-2004, 10:05 AM
Is this a permanent change?

Sounds great to me as I played the entire OIC with no bonus and would have cleared $40 under the old system with my 1758 hands. Under the new system I would clear close to $100 in bonus.

Stupendous_Man
12-14-2004, 10:23 AM
Great news! I don't have an account at TGC, but now it looks like TGC will have yet another new player - thanks to the change! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

chrisdhal
12-14-2004, 10:25 AM
That's much better. Thank you! I signed up at TGC for the OIC and cleared $40 of my signup bonus. I'll definitely be going back to clear the remaining $160 now. Thanks!

Bytestream
12-14-2004, 10:50 AM
I think I've bugged you about this a few times over the last couple months, and you promised to deliver. Just want to say thank you from your newest customer.

stir
12-14-2004, 10:59 AM
Adding to the chorus, you have gained another new customer.

kiemo
12-14-2004, 11:17 AM
As one of TGC harshest critics, I am quite pleased to see this change.

josie_wales
12-14-2004, 11:20 AM
Cant wait to see the 'existing-players-bonus'

Hopefully it is also for $300 (or more). I mean, it is the Holidays after all, right?

jw

Sheriff Fatman
12-14-2004, 11:32 AM
Excellent news, should make the existing player offer well worth doing when its revealed.

Sheriff

Sarge85
12-14-2004, 11:49 AM
Gaming Club

Early Christmas for us...thanks

I appreciate you guys making a solid effort to listen to your customers.

Sarge/images/graemlins/diamond.gif

BBill
12-14-2004, 01:03 PM
This is great news gamingclub guy!
Looking forward to the reload.
Question, will there be a way to view the amount of raked hands we have aquired?

also:

$0.25/$0.50 --> 1 BRP <<< does 1 BRP apply to NL/PL and Fixed Limit .25/.50 ? or just the Fixed limit?

thanks

Rah
12-14-2004, 01:11 PM
Great news. Sounds like I'll be moving my idle play from Absolute to TGC, as soon as the reload is out.

GrannyMae
12-14-2004, 01:18 PM
you worked hard to get to top 5.

this was the only way to stay there.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/g0/claps.gifhttp://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/g0/claps.gif

AncientPC
12-14-2004, 01:46 PM
Noooooo, my private fish tank being infested by more brown trouters.

Thanks TGC! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BBill
12-14-2004, 02:19 PM
Question, will there be a way to view the amount of raked hands we have aquired?

I'll answer my own question, it appears that you can view your raked hands by selecting "Menu" then "Help" then "Message of the day"

josie_wales
12-14-2004, 02:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I'll answer my own question, it appears that you can view your raked hands by selecting "Menu" then "Help" then "Message of the day"

[/ QUOTE ]

You could also consider trying MENU-->RAKED HANDS

jw

ezinestein
12-14-2004, 02:47 PM
Hi,

What a great deal! Thanks a lot!

I just had to write here to be sure about the deposit. Am I right in what I'm reading at the site... the minimum deposit is $25. Not higher?

Just had to ask to be sure. I wouldn't let myself trust my eyes on this one.

Also... does anyone know if there is a time limit to clear the whole $300?

Kindly,
ezinestein

LLXC
12-14-2004, 02:58 PM
I believe the minimum deposit for the $300 bonus is $20 and the time limit is 30 days.

LLXC
12-14-2004, 03:00 PM
Curious, is this a TGC exclusive or is this for the entire Prima Network?

Guess those $1K freerolls will be full now /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thythe
12-14-2004, 03:12 PM
I want to second BBills question. When you say .25/.50 is that fixed limit and no limit or is it just fixed limit? What is the bonus structure for no limit if there is a difference? Either way, I'm signing up.

Rudbaeck
12-14-2004, 03:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I want to second BBills question. When you say .25/.50 is that fixed limit and no limit or is it just fixed limit? What is the bonus structure for no limit if there is a difference? Either way, I'm signing up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just guessing here, but it should be the same for NL. With the same size blinds the pots in NL tend to get alot bigger.

SomethingClever
12-14-2004, 03:20 PM
Very nice. I'll give this a shot.

bosoxfan
12-14-2004, 04:41 PM
If I have an account on Prima will I still be able to sign up here?

BBill
12-14-2004, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

jw

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this TGC your are talking about ??

When I select MENU I don't see a RAKED HANDS option.

LLXC
12-14-2004, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you'll even be required to use the same alias.

edfurlong
12-14-2004, 07:03 PM
Crap, of course this changes exactly one month after I signed up. Foiled again!

ezinestein
12-14-2004, 09:17 PM
Hello,

Anyone know how long this will last?

Kindly,
EZ

GrannyMae
12-14-2004, 10:29 PM
this is brand new policy and the new standard sign-up bonus. it will last forever.

hmmm, i even see there is a new banner on the right for it

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/z/gusch.gif

Gaming Club
12-15-2004, 03:53 AM
Answers in reference to individual comments/questions below:

[ QUOTE ]

300 BRP = 100 raked hands per $20 bonus? You've just gained yourself another customer.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you, You have another new customer.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I downloaded GC about 6 months ago before realizing the bonus policy was, well, rather mal-oderous. This looks like a step in the right direction.

I'll be there!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Wow. Wish I had joined now instead of back then

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

You have just made my holiday season a little better, GCGuy! Thanks for responding, and thanks for making room for existing customers!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Great news! I don't have an account at TGC, but now it looks like TGC will have yet another new player - thanks to the change!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

That's much better. Thank you! I signed up at TGC for the OIC and cleared $40 of my signup bonus. I'll definitely be going back to clear the remaining $160 now. Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Adding to the chorus, you have gained another new customer.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Excellent news, should make the existing player offer well worth doing when its revealed.

Sheriff

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Great news. Sounds like I'll be moving my idle play from Absolute to TGC, as soon as the reload is out.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Noooooo, my private fish tank being infested by more brown trouters.

Thanks TGC!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Very nice. I'll give this a shot.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Crap, of course this changes exactly one month after I signed up. Foiled again!

[/ QUOTE ]

WOW! We didn’t realize we’d get that much of a positive response /images/graemlins/laugh.gif A very welcomed and pleasant surprise for us.

[ QUOTE ]

Will you be posting news of the reload in the Zoo? I always pretty much disregarded your bonuses, and didn't complain when the $20 showed up. I've always loved the interface, so I guess I'll be moving back to TGC with the next reload bonus. Thanks TGC Guy!

Freakin

[/ QUOTE ]
We can do so, but an email will be going out to our existing players informing them of the reload when the time comes. So we suggest checking your inbox and watching your spam filters in case it gets blocked, we wouldn’t want you to miss out /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I better play a few more hands before withdrawing! If I was in the middle of the first $200 bonus will I be eligible for the last $100 of the $300 one? (OIC left me somewhere in the $200 one.)

[/ QUOTE ]
Here’s the deal – if you are in the middle of clearing your original $200 bonus and you still have bonus cash left to clear of the original $200 and you’re within the 30 day period, you can get the extra $100. It will obviously work on the same principle that if you can’t don’t finish the full amount by the end of the 30 days, the remainder of bonus cash falls away.

If you’ve already finished the $200 within the 30 days, then unfortunately you won’t qualify for the extra $100.

[ QUOTE ]

Is this a permanent change?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes it is, as far as the raked hand definition is concerned. The bonus offer could be revised at a later stage tho.

[ QUOTE ]

I think I've bugged you about this a few times over the last couple months, and you promised to deliver. Just want to say thank you from your newest customer.

[/ QUOTE ]
It’s our pleasure. All we want to be is #1 and we believe that if a concerted effort is made to listen and collaborate with the customers we can achieve that goal.

[ QUOTE ]

As one of TGC harshest critics, I am quite pleased to see this change.

[/ QUOTE ]
Do our eyes deceive us? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Thanks Kiemo, we’re glad that we’ve won you over in some small way. Without criticism, we don’t learn and we’re always open to it, provided that it’s constructive.

[ QUOTE ]

Cant wait to see the 'existing-players-bonus'

Hopefully it is also for $300 (or more). I mean, it is the Holidays after all, right?

jw

[/ QUOTE ]
You’ll just have to wait and see /images/graemlins/grin.gif. What we can tell you is that there will be some interesting things happening in the new year. But we’d definitely make the reload worthwhile.

[ QUOTE ]

Gaming Club

Early Christmas for us...thanks

I appreciate you guys making a solid effort to listen to your customers.

Sarge

[/ QUOTE ]
TYVM Sarge. In this rather competitive industry, we’ve learned that listening to the customer is crucial to business success as has been evidenced by the many changes we’ve made over the last year and a bit.

[ QUOTE ]

This is great news gamingclub guy!
Looking forward to the reload.

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
You can view your raked hands by looking in the Message Of The Day when opening up the software. Alternatively, you can contact our support center for a raked hand count. To view your BRP’s, go to the “Promotions & Events” button in the software.

[ QUOTE ]

also:

$0.25/$0.50 --> 1 BRP <<< does 1 BRP apply to NL/PL and Fixed Limit .25/.50 ? or just the Fixed limit?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It’s the same whether your playing FL, PL or NL. It runs exactly the same way as the previous bonus structure did. We just feel that it’s easiest like that for a first time player (to our poker room at least) joining our room.

[ QUOTE ]

you worked hard to get to top 5.

this was the only way to stay there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Granny /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good suggestion /images/graemlins/smile.gif Will pass this to Prima.

[ QUOTE ]

I just had to write here to be sure about the deposit. Am I right in what I'm reading at the site... the minimum deposit is $25. Not higher?

Just had to ask to be sure. I wouldn't let myself trust my eyes on this one.

Also... does anyone know if there is a time limit to clear the whole $300?

[/ QUOTE ]
The minimum deposit at our poker room is $20.

Still staying with the same terms as the previous offer, you have 30 days from the date your account is opened to clear the full amount of the bonus. Whatever you haven’t cleared by the end of 30 days will fall away. Remember, it’s from the date that your account is opened, not from your first deposit.

[ QUOTE ]

Curious, is this a TGC exclusive or is this for the entire Prima Network?

[/ QUOTE ]
After much pressure from us, Prima changed the policy for raked hands, however, they will be applying it to the entire network. The bonus on the other hand, is exclusive to us along with the BRP system.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you’ve never had an account with us, you should have no problem in registering one with us.

[ QUOTE ]

Is this TGC your are talking about ??

When I select MENU I don't see a RAKED HANDS option.

[/ QUOTE ]
We think this was an idea he was suggesting Bill.

[ QUOTE ]

Anyone know how long this will last?

[/ QUOTE ]
For quite a while yet.

Sente
12-15-2004, 10:28 AM
I love the new offer and signed up yesterday.

They are still working out the glitches in the system. Last night, it only gave me a $200 bonus. This morning it showed a $300 bonus, so this has been fixed.

I checked my play last night with PT. I played 243 hands and around 180 were raked (25¢ or more). My hands played shows on TGC as 58 raked hands (or 174 BRP at 3 per). Sure enough when I double checked it, 58 was the number of contributed raked hands that I played.

Hopefully this one will be resolved soon.

ezinestein
12-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Hi,

I set up an account last night and made a $200 deposit. In the banking section it only shows my deposit. Where do you see the bonus amount to be worked off?

EDIT: Okay... I just read in another threat that I should click on the 'promotions and events' button, then check my bonus etc.

Well when I go there and put in my account ID then click submit. All the bonus information simply says 'not available' and then I get a popup that says 'unfortunately you do no qualify for this promotion'.

I don't understand this at all?

I've never played at any prima site... and I simply signed up yesterday for the first time ever and deposited $200.

Can anyone tell me what's going on... or if you're having the same problem?
Kindly,
EZ

moondogg
12-15-2004, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well when I go there and put in my account ID then click submit. All the bonus information simply says 'not available' and then I get a popup that says 'unfortunately you do no qualify for this promotion'.

I don't understand this at all?

I've never played at any prima site... and I simply signed up yesterday for the first time ever and deposited $200.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same issue yesterday and emailed them.

Their response was:
[ QUOTE ]
Hi there XXXXXX,

Thank you for your email.

Kindly note our Buy $20 and get up to $300 sign up promotion only updates the following business day. Please review your account again a bit later.

You account is still new and our system still needs to update your Bonus Redemption Points from your game play.

We trust that this information has been of assistance, and we wish you luck in your future gaming with us.

Please be sure to keep up to date with our latest tournament information by clicking on the "Promotions and Events" button in the Poker Software.

Should you require further assistance and information, please feel free to contact our support desk. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.

Kind regards

Jéan

The Gaming Club Poker Room

[/ QUOTE ]

ezinestein
12-15-2004, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the response moondogg! I just sent them an email.

The response they sent you makes it sound like you must play a few hands to get things rolling. Is that the case? I deposited the $200 but haven't played a hand yet. I wanted to make sure the bonus was in place and pending before I started to play.

When you got the same error... had you played at all or were you also checking on the bonus prior to your play?

Thanks again for your help.

Kindly,
EZ

CWsports
12-15-2004, 02:54 PM
I played 3 tables of 0.50/1 for 3.5 hours and then I played 2 tables for another 3.5 hours. That's the equivalent of about 7 hours of 2.5 tabling or 17.5 table hours. At about 45 hands per hour on TGC that's about 782 actual hands which should be about 450-500 raked hands. When I checked I had only received a $20 bonus and it shows I have only played 176 raked hands. Therefore, I believe it is still calculating raked hands like it did before where you had to actually be in the pot. Has anyone else encountered the same problem.

I wasn't aware that I could use Poker Tracker at TGC so I didn't import my hands. How do I set it up for TGC?

chrisdhal
12-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Go to Menu -> Playcheck and then do "Advanced Search". You can then do a whole day at a time and export them. PT can then import those into your database. It's not automatic but at least it's possible.

ezinestein
12-15-2004, 04:49 PM
Hi,

Just kidding! /images/graemlins/grin.gif But does anyone know the answer to my question as to whether or not the 'pending' bonus should show up before any hands are even played?

Kindly,
EZ

moondogg
12-15-2004, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the response moondogg! I just sent them an email.

The response they sent you makes it sound like you must play a few hands to get things rolling. Is that the case? I deposited the $200 but haven't played a hand yet. I wanted to make sure the bonus was in place and pending before I started to play.

When you got the same error... had you played at all or were you also checking on the bonus prior to your play?

Thanks again for your help.

Kindly,
EZ

[/ QUOTE ]

I deposited and got the error. So I said WTF and tried playing a few hands. I still got the error, said WTF even louder and emailed them. I also could not see any of the hands I did play in their PlayCheck interface.

I think it just takes them a day or two to get your account fully setup.

ezinestein
12-15-2004, 05:21 PM
dno = do not open. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Kirg
12-15-2004, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I played 3 tables of 0.50/1 for 3.5 hours and then I played 2 tables for another 3.5 hours. That's the equivalent of about 7 hours of 2.5 tabling or 17.5 table hours. At about 45 hands per hour on TGC that's about 782 actual hands which should be about 450-500 raked hands. When I checked I had only received a $20 bonus and it shows I have only played 176 raked hands. Therefore, I believe it is still calculating raked hands like it did before where you had to actually be in the pot. Has anyone else encountered the same problem.

I wasn't aware that I could use Poker Tracker at TGC so I didn't import my hands. How do I set it up for TGC?

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the exact same thing, the software is still counting only participated raked hands. I played 2 tables of .5/1 for 30 minutes and my raked hand count is a whopping 2 when it should be at least 25+.

BradleyT
12-15-2004, 08:38 PM
I got the email, clicked the link, filled in my info and the page submits but doesn't do anything - or if it is doing something I can't see any results on the page (i.e. it doesn't say "Thanks you're signed up for this promotion.").

Non_Comformist
12-15-2004, 09:19 PM
Well I just downloaded and signed up at TGC for the first time so I would say it has had the desired affect.

Good Luck and I think it is an excellent idea to have a presence on the 2+2 forums.

NC

nolanfan34
12-15-2004, 10:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm having the same problem. Seems to not be counting the right number of hands.

ddv33
12-15-2004, 10:28 PM
same thing here...this needs to get fixed

richie
12-15-2004, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got the email, clicked the link, filled in my info and the page submits but doesn't do anything - or if it is doing something I can't see any results on the page (i.e. it doesn't say "Thanks you're signed up for this promotion.").

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same problem as you. I sure wish I knew whether or not I am signed up for this promo. I tried my real name and also my "username". /images/graemlins/confused.gif

timer78
12-16-2004, 02:27 AM
guys, how can I download or request hand histories? sorry if it is obvious or has been asked before...

thanks in advance.

chesspain
12-16-2004, 02:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Go to Menu -> Playcheck and then do "Advanced Search". You can then do a whole day at a time and export them. PT can then import those into your database. It's not automatic but at least it's possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does this site make it so cumbersome to effect simple tasks like downloading hand histories into PT format, checking one's bonuses, etc. It's almost like they don't want the business.

fimbulwinter
12-16-2004, 04:57 AM
this sounds truly impressive; one question though:
in the NL games are the requirements the same? for example must i play $100 NL to make 3 points per hand?

fim

ripped
12-16-2004, 06:42 AM
Can someone PLEASE tell me why the other poker rooms cant do what TGC is doing on making sure their customers are happy?

Party is a joke.. their 25 cents an hour CS dont even know what a poker game looks like.

fulltilt does not care that they have no business and does not look like they care.

there are few and far inbetween the poker rooms that actually listen to their customers and I am glad the TGC is listening. I have already started playing here again..

ty TGC guy

Subby
12-16-2004, 05:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm having the same problem. Seems to not be counting the right number of hands.

[/ QUOTE ]
Any word on if this has been fixed yet?

Pawtucket Pat
12-16-2004, 05:11 PM
I had the same problem last night, I multi'd .5/1 NL and 1/2 fixed (its impossible to get into the 2/4 limit game) for around 3 hours and after which it said I only had 175 hands toward the bonus. I emailed support and they got back to me this morning, saying that it takes their system 24 hours to "catch up" with the correct number of hands played and the bonus pay out, much unlike party that does it all right away. I checked the number of hands again today and it seemed about right. So I'd say wait a day and if it still doesn't work, then email them.

kiemo
12-16-2004, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Why does this site make it so cumbersome to effect simple tasks like downloading hand histories into PT format, checking one's bonuses, etc. It's almost like they don't want the business.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well considering how long it took them to change the bonus policies and considering how drastic that changed them, I am willing to give them a little time to fix the petty annoyances like hand history and BRP status.

However I am with you on they need to be fixed, there is no reason at all that I shouldnt be able to see my BRP or hand history within a few minutes.

lumpy19
12-17-2004, 12:44 AM
I'm ok with the fact that the BRP count isn't instantaneous, but it doesn't seem like it's working yet. Yesterday I played 285 hands at 1/2, 234 of those were raked which means I should have 702 BRP points. It only gave me 234 points, basically 1BRP/raked hand instead of the 3BRP that TGC guy quoted above. That ain't gonna fly.

LLXC
12-17-2004, 04:15 AM
Looks like my BRPs are being calculated correctly now.

ripped
12-17-2004, 05:46 AM
mine are still wrong also after 24 hours..I got SOME added on this morning but not anywhere near where it should be after 4 tabling for 5 hours of .50/1 I had 310 points.. Not likely. I withdrew..not going to play till they fix this problem.

Russ McGinley
12-17-2004, 06:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
mine are still wrong also after 24 hours..I got SOME added on this morning but not anywhere near where it should be after 4 tabling for 5 hours of .50/1 I had 310 points.. Not likely. I withdrew..not going to play till they fix this problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many of those hands were raked at least a quarter? I played .50/1 for a while but I noticed that a lot of the pots were not getting the required .25 rake and thus getting nothing.

ripped
12-17-2004, 06:05 AM
well more than 100 hands thats for sure..I played about 600 hands.. I was watching and most were being raked..and even if they were not all being raked..more than 1/6th were for sure being raked.

Gaming Club
12-17-2004, 10:40 AM
We understand that you may find some of features and procedures with our room cumbersome chesspain, but we’d like to assure you that we do take note of player concerns and will act on them.

We are busy fixing the rake structure and BRP problems at present and once that’s done we will begin working on other things that our players want. For an update on what it happening, please view our post here. (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=1402596&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=14&fpart=1#Post1402897)

In fact, we’d like to quote kiemo on this (who to date has truly been one of our harshest critics /images/graemlins/wink.gif):

[ QUOTE ]

Well considering how long it took them to change the bonus policies and considering how drastic that changed them, I am willing to give them a little time to fix the petty annoyances like hand history and BRP status.

[/ QUOTE ]
It may take a while, but we do listen and will do our utmost to fix problems and improve on service and software.

Thanks for the vote of confidence kiemo.

largeeyes
12-17-2004, 04:42 PM
Can someone tell me how long it takes after signing up for the "No Data AVailable" to change to the $300 pending?

elric
12-18-2004, 11:58 AM
usually its less than 24 hours is what support told me.

Izaak_Walton
12-18-2004, 12:19 PM
Well, I'm impressed-they actually brought everything up to date and I've cleared $100 of the bonus. Frankly I had my doubts; but maybe this really is a new beginning for TGC. GOOD WORK SO FAR!!!

Synergistic Explosions
12-18-2004, 04:13 PM
I guess I'm the only one here who still has negative BRP's. I did cut it down from -9 to -3 after 4 tabling a few hours last night. I guess I got credited with 2 raked hands.

elric
12-19-2004, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm impressed-they actually brought everything up to date and I've cleared $100 of the bonus. Frankly I had my doubts; but maybe this really is a new beginning for TGC. GOOD WORK SO FAR!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think its fixed yet. At least mine has not been adjusted yet. I am sure GC will yell from the mountain top when it happens.