PDA

View Full Version : Willingham to Washington

jdl22
12-14-2004, 06:47 AM
Maybe now you dumb asses can beat Arizona next year hell maybe you won't even get swept by the Oregon schools, neither of which were having a particularly good year. You'll likely be able to put up more than 6 on my ducks.

It was so much better when they hired Neuhisel a guy I hated. I actually had respect for Willingham before he took the job.

plaster8
12-14-2004, 07:13 AM
I don't like this hire for one reason: Anything that makes the Huskies harder to hate is a bad thing. (I'm a die-hard Coug.)

Willingham was the best possible move UW could have made. And I've got a little more respect for them now, even though I still hate them.

jdl22
12-14-2004, 07:18 AM
Couldn't have (and didn't) said it better myself.

plaster8
12-14-2004, 07:24 AM
Husky talk aside, it would please me greatly if the Cougs were able to figure out how to not puke all over themselves when they're leading your Ducks in the fourth quarter.

(Oh well. I've still got 2003's game to remember fondly.)

B Dids
12-14-2004, 12:42 PM
I'm a Coug fan (grew up in Pullman, live in Seattle now). I think this is a great hire. TW is exactly the kind of guy that UW needs right now.

stabn
12-14-2004, 01:34 PM
Nice! I hadn't heard this report yet. This is definitely the best case scenario i think. A guy that's recruited in the pac and been successfull in the pac. I felt bad for him when he got fired from notre dame, but it definitely worked out.