PDA

View Full Version : So Feisty wants some picks

09-13-2001, 09:20 AM
Here they are, ridicule as you please:

Illinois -4 vs. Louisville. Homefield's supposed to be a 3 point advantage, and Illinois has *gotta* be better than just 1 point against Louisville.

Iowa -5 at Iowa St. This should be a good game. Iowa has seemed very solid, albeit against weak opposition. Maybe it's a bit too early in the season to pick this game with each team really having played nobody, but I'll give the edge to Iowa 'cause they have more momentum.

Tulsa +30.5 vs. Oklahoma. Here I'm letting the events that took place this week dictate the margin of victory. I don't think Oklahoma will run up the score at all on Tulsa, even though they are perfectly capable of doing so. I see it as more a 20 point game and then Stoops backs off. Now if the backups keep scoring....

Auburn +7 at LSU. Big game for both teams, but the edge goes to Auburn's defense. Both teams can put up decent offensive numbers, but LSU is missing a real game under its belt. I think Auburn will win this game outright (but I'll take the points).

And finally.....

UF -12 vs. UT. I wouldn't bet this game. But Spurrier will probably have his team better prepared than will Fulmer. 12 is a lot of points though. If played at Neyland I'd say UF -5. The Swamp is that big of an edge.

Enjoy,

Bill