PDA

View Full Version : But they're suited!

Brain
12-13-2004, 10:37 PM
This is from one of my friends. She wanted to get some feedback. I already told her mine, but I told her I'd post it here too.

(I promise it's not mine. Really.)

Party Poker 0.5/1 Hold'em (9 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif, Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
UTG calls, Hero calls, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, Hero calls, CO calls.

Flop: (12 SB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, T/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(6 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.

Turn: (8 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls.

River: (14 BB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB calls, UTG calls.

Final Pot: 26 BB

Shillx
12-13-2004, 10:41 PM
Turn is really the only street I agree with.

Fold PF. Raise straight away on the flop IMO. If she was going for a call/3-bet that is fine, but you better be sure that the button is aggressive. Her hand doesn't look so good on the river.

Shill

Stork
12-14-2004, 01:02 AM
This preflop call is NPA-approved. Raise the flop. Capping the river is debatable.