PDA

View Full Version : Toilet paper poll...

jakethebake
12-13-2004, 09:32 PM
TP should always come off the top or bottom of the roll?

Justin A
12-13-2004, 09:33 PM
Off the top is far superior. When it's coming from the bottom it often tears prematurely.

Justin A

Tron
12-13-2004, 09:34 PM
This is easy. Off the top... There is no other choice. I guess if you enjoy creating lots of unnecessary work for yourself, then bottom is the way to go... Then, of course, you're a failure who creates lots of unnecessary work for himself.

NLSoldier
12-13-2004, 09:35 PM
Off the bottom is rediculous. How could anyone prefer that?

Justin A
12-13-2004, 09:41 PM
Whoever voted for off the bottom needs to step up and confess.

Justin A

NLSoldier
12-13-2004, 09:43 PM
Ya, I cant stand these clowns that vote for really gay options in polls and then just run and hide. Like whoever claimed to be sneeds in the other poll. Whats up with taht?

wacki
12-13-2004, 09:45 PM
Or whoever voted for jokerswild over TSC in the politics poll.

stabn
12-13-2004, 09:45 PM
I voted for i don't give a [censored]. I really just don't care, as long as there's TP there when i sit down to [censored].

Justin A
12-13-2004, 09:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I voted for i don't give a [censored]. I really just don't care, as long as there's TP there when i sit down to [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Well at least you admit. Hey, is there some sort of glitch where the censor doesn't pick up words that are a part of a poll? Why do they censor [censored] for you and not for the original question?

Justin A

NLSoldier
12-13-2004, 09:55 PM
Cmon wacki, we all know those were just a bunch of jokerswild aliases. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

stabn
12-13-2004, 09:56 PM
[censored] if i know.

jakethebake
12-13-2004, 09:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well at least you admit. Hey, is there some sort of glitch where the censor doesn't pick up words that are a part of a poll? Why do they censor [censored] for you and not for the original question? Justin A

[/ QUOTE ]
What the f[/b]uck are you talking about?

thirddan
12-13-2004, 10:11 PM
the only time i care about the toilet paper is when there isn't any...

Alobar
12-13-2004, 10:13 PM
as it currently stands, there are 3 people who read this forum who have no clue about life in general. off the bottom?? what do you people smoke??

jakethebake
12-13-2004, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
as it currently stands, there are 3 people who read this forum who have no clue about life in general. off the bottom?? what do you people smoke??

[/ QUOTE ]
Whatever it is we know what they're rolling it with.

lu_hawk
12-13-2004, 10:18 PM
I dunno this is just how I do it and I've never really thought about there being a right and wrong way. Although I do sometimes get a little annoyed when I am in a bathroom where it comes off the top. But now that I think about it I think I see your point of how coming off the bottom creates more work.

jokerthief
12-13-2004, 10:26 PM
When it comes off the bottom, you're in danger of being forced to use two hands. And that is a bunch of bullshit!

rickthekeg
12-13-2004, 10:38 PM
It depends. If the TP is close and/or relatively high, bottom. If the TP is a foot or so away and/or low, top.

tek
12-13-2004, 10:54 PM
Maybe it's a man/woman thing. I like it off the top, but my girlfriend put's it on so it comes off the bottom.

jasonHoldEm
12-13-2004, 11:01 PM
There needs to be a right side/left side option for those of us too lazy to put the roll on the holder.

Justin A
12-13-2004, 11:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
There needs to be a right side/left side option for those of us too lazy to put the roll on the holder.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm assuming you leave the last cardboard piece on there to remind you how lazy you are. Luckily I have a girlfriend who takes care of this type of thing for me.

Justin A

Ogre
12-13-2004, 11:08 PM
The 5 people who voted off the bottom don't deserve toilet paper they should have to wipe with their hand.

Justin A
12-13-2004, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The 5 people who voted off the bottom don't deserve toilet paper they should have to wipe with their hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's awesome.

jakethebake
12-13-2004, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Then they can all stinkpalm scott fischman.

chabibi
12-13-2004, 11:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm assuming you leave the last cardboard piece on there to remind you how lazy you are. Luckily I have a girlfriend who takes care of this type of thing for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO every time i take a [censored] that roll taunts me

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2004, 11:55 PM
clearly the top, makes folding much easier.

Ogre
12-13-2004, 11:58 PM
Whenever I run out of TP I hobble over to the little cabinate that has the new rolls grab one then leave it out on the floor until my mom replaces the old carboard tube with it. Yeah, you heard right my MOM!

Justin A
12-14-2004, 12:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You fold? Looks like someone needs to make a new thread about fold versus crumple. I can't do it because last time I started a thread in this forum I got called a moron a few times.

Justin A

daryn
12-14-2004, 12:20 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />

[/ QUOTE ]

You fold? Looks like someone needs to make a new thread about fold versus crumple. I can't do it because last time I started a thread in this forum I got called a moron a few times.

Justin A

[/ QUOTE ]

as soon as we started talking about washing hands and stuff in the IRC chat room, i immediately introduced this question.

fold vs. bunch

bunching just seems stupid to me. has anyone out there tried both? if you've only just tried 1 way your whole life, like probably most of us have, i don't think you are too qualified to say which method is better.

anyway i fold, and i have never bunched.

stabn
12-14-2004, 12:26 AM
I do a bit of both, like most things, it depends.

Edge34
12-14-2004, 12:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I do a bit of both, like most things, it depends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm...on what does a fold vs. bunch depend? The proper move is clearly the fold.

Never did get "the bunch".

stabn
12-14-2004, 12:36 AM
Type of TP, type of [censored]. I'm not going into details on this one.

cnfuzzd
12-14-2004, 12:48 AM
so ive gathered that you are someones younger brother, but this is still possibly the most pathetic thing ive read in months. Seriously.

A)until you move out, do not ever discuss your mom. Trust me.

B)as a usefull skill later in life, you NEVER let toilet paper be out of arms reach from the throne. EVER!!!! A few drunken nights with some dudes, and waking up still drunk needing to [censored] and realizing that some inconsiderate [censored] used all the roll will teach you this. By revealing your ignorance of this, you are in essence telling us that your testicles have yet to drop.

C)Have some respect for your mom dude. Dont hobble across her presumedly pristine bathroom with [censored] dangling from your [censored]. Inconsiderate [censored].

/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

peace

john nickle

PhatTBoll
12-14-2004, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Umm...on what does a fold vs. bunch depend? The proper move is clearly the fold.

Never did get "the bunch".

[/ QUOTE ]

Until 2 minutes ago, I never even considered that somebody would take the time to make an elaborate origami sculpture out of toilet paper before smearing it with their ass-candy.

What's not to get about bunching it up? It's a lot faster and works just as well.