PDA

View Full Version : Most Extreme Food

Men the Master
12-13-2004, 09:18 PM
What is the most extreme food that you have ever eaten? Mine are rabbit meat, pig ears, turtle inards, and duck embryo.

Tron
12-13-2004, 09:27 PM
I can't help it.
Maddox on XTREME food. (http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=xtreme_bullshit)

To be honest, I really can't recall eating anything too extreme myself. I'll have to work on that.

NLSoldier
12-13-2004, 09:28 PM
I once watched a dude scoop some sh!t right out of a porta-potty while waiting in line for a bobblehead at a twins game. I'd say that was pretty extreme.

Rounder041
12-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Yeah, im with the Soldier on this one. I saw the guy eat the poop right out of the worst place to take a [censored] in ever. Later, the guy was arrested, not too sure why, guess its illegal to eat other people's crap.

Allan
12-13-2004, 10:15 PM
Tripe, tendon, marrow, tongue, brain are all things I've had and still eat. (I haven't had brain since I left Ca) I've had some [censored] at korean barbecue that came right back out of my mouth after the first bite....I still don't know what it was. I've had animal meat in the Philippines that I got duped into eating that I wish I'd never known about. Also there is a traditional dish from the Philippines called dinaguan that looks horrible, then looks worse when you find out that it is meat braised in blood. It is actually really delicious though. They love those poultry embryos there too. That's one thing I can't get around to trying.

Allan

FWIW I don't think rabbit is all that extreme. It's offered in foodie restaurants from time to time and it's also readily available at poultry markets and foodie grocers.

KJS
12-13-2004, 10:19 PM
Northern Thai hilltribe laap, made with raw pork, pig's blood and herbs. I have a rule that I never say no to food offered by a host, and as when I sat down with some folks for a game of Thai rummy and moonshine, that's what was offered.

I didn't know what it was at the time. My Thai friend (who politely refused it) told me later. Not the best thing I have eaten--cooked pork laap is much better--it wasn't awful.

KJS

thatpfunk
12-13-2004, 10:32 PM
Bulls blood hardened into cubes after a bullfight.

Leo99
12-13-2004, 10:39 PM
I guess you guys just don't understand Fear Factor. LOL