PDA

View Full Version : Hot Chicks not Hot

Michael Davis
12-13-2004, 08:47 PM
Okay, I'm asking you to post a few chicks that everyone thinks are unbelievably hot but you just don't see it.

I hereby proclaim that Paris Hilton, Julia Roberts, and Tara Reid are not hot. I suspect I get a lot of agreement on Tara, but the others I'm not so sure.

I'm not posting pics but you are free to do so, especially if everyone disagrees.

-Michael

Sooga
12-13-2004, 08:49 PM
Angelina Jolie, J-Lo, and to a lesser extent, Uma Thurman. Flame me on Jolie if you will.... she does have a SMOKIN bod, but her face really doesn't do it for me.

Michael Davis
12-13-2004, 08:51 PM
Probably it is faces that cause any differences between us.

I totally agree on Uma, by the way, but there was a limit to what I could do without raising, um, doubts.

Michael

NLSoldier
12-13-2004, 08:51 PM
I 2nd Angelina. I have never found her to be very attractive.

BusterStacks
12-13-2004, 08:53 PM
Prime candidate for this os of course, Paris Hilton. NOT HOT!!!

IggyWH
12-13-2004, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Angelina Jolie, J-Lo, and to a lesser extent, Uma Thurman. Flame me on Jolie if you will.... she does have a SMOKIN bod, but her face really doesn't do it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got your back on Jolie also... I never saw her has hot. Nice body but she has a crazy look to her. She's white trash and also a nutcase. Also, how can anyone thing she's hot after seeing her in Hackers?

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2004, 08:54 PM
who ever though Julia Roberts was hot, that baffles me.

As for Paris, have you seen the sextape? Its hot!

IggyWH
12-13-2004, 08:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I'm asking you to post a few chicks that everyone thinks are unbelievably hot but you just don't see it.

I hereby proclaim that Paris Hilton, Julia Roberts, and Tara Reid are not hot. I suspect I get a lot of agreement on Tara, but the others I'm not so sure.

I'm not posting pics but you are free to do so, especially if everyone disagrees.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

I never though Julia was hot but maybe back when she was in Pretty Woman, since she was a dirty ho people liked that.

Paris is white trash... wouldn't kick her out of bed but wouldn't call her hot.

Tara Reid WAS hot a couple of years ago when she still had that innocent look. Now she looks like she's rode every pole in Hollywood.

Michael Davis
12-13-2004, 09:00 PM
"Now she looks like she's rode every pole in Hollywood."

Looks like?

-Michael

rtrombone
12-13-2004, 09:01 PM
Jennifer Garner. Jessica Simpson.

astroglide
12-13-2004, 09:02 PM
you need to understand the definition of hot. of those women, julia roberts is the least hot by a mile. hot women are ones that make you snap your neck on a double take, want to shove them to the ground and start banging them savagely upon sight. beautiful, elegant, pretty, etc are not remotely the same thing as hot. in order of hotness: tara, paris, julia.

Tron
12-13-2004, 09:02 PM
I'd also like to cast a vote for Julia Roberts. Does anyone think Nicole Kidman is hot? Because I sure don't.

IggyWH
12-13-2004, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Looks like?

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the curse of Carson Daily... J-Love bangs him and her career is over, then Tara bangs him and her career is over... who will be the next victum?

IggyWH
12-13-2004, 09:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jennifer Garner. Jessica Simpson.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think Garner is hot...

But if you're talking about an instant reaction, Jessica Simpson's tatas will get that from you. I don't think she's the best looking but I'd still be there like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

Sooga
dude.... jessica simpson is f'ing gorgeous... good call on garner, tho.

Michael Davis
Justin Timberlake?

-Michael

Tron
12-13-2004, 09:06 PM
Pretty much... Those are some incredible tit-tays!

IggyWH
12-13-2004, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'd also like to cast a vote for Julia Roberts. Does anyone think Nicole Kidman is hot? Because I sure don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think she's another one of those WAS hot... same as Heather Locklear WAS hot but now she's starting to really show her age.

IggyWH
12-13-2004, 09:07 PM
She's a little young but I don't think Hilary Duff is hot at all. I think people just like she's blonde, has big tits and is illegal.

Tron
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Looks like?

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the curse of Carson Daily... J-Love bangs him and her career is over, then Tara bangs him and her career is over... who will be the next victum?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhhh... Is Carson Daly still famous? Anyway, it the curse is true, I don't think he'll be ruining any celebrities careers anytime soon.

IggyWH
[ QUOTE ]
Justin Timberlake?

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

Carson's banging Justin? Now there's a tabloid story for ya!

IggyWH
12-13-2004, 09:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's a little young but I don't think Hilary Duff is hot at all. I think people just like she's blonde, has big tits and is illegal.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the lines of young ho's, they are legal now, but I don't think those Olsen bitches are hot either.

thirddan
12-13-2004, 09:17 PM
Paris Hilton - not hot
Julia Roberts - attractive in some photos/movies not in others, i would not call her hot though...
Nicole Kidman - pretty hot in moulin rouge, not so much in other roles

a lot of hollywood women can be very hot sometimes and pretty bad other times...good lighting/makeup crews don't hurt either....

Sincere
12-13-2004, 09:19 PM
All of you guys are some freakin flamers. This whole thread is gay.

Ian J
12-13-2004, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Jennifer Garner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call.

[ QUOTE ]
Jessica Simpson.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not seeing whatever you're seeing. She is drop dead gorgeous in every sense.

Astro is right, Julia Roberts is not hot. She is a pretty woman (no pun intended), but she is not hot. Paris Hilton, ewwwww.

Justin A
12-13-2004, 09:30 PM
Paris Hilton definitely not hot.

I think Ashlee Simpson is very very far from hot.

Julia Roberts... I don't think she's that hot, but I haven't gotten the idea that everyone thinks she's that hot either.

Speaking of which, do you guys pronounce either as eyether or eether?

Justin A

Dominic
12-13-2004, 09:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Speaking of which, do you guys pronounce either as eyether or eether?

Justin A

[/ QUOTE ]

eyether.

But hey, I say CLIToris, you say cliTORis.

Tron
12-13-2004, 09:35 PM
Eyether.

And I'm very, very attracted to Ashlee Simpson... And I get [censored] for it all the time.

Dynasty
12-13-2004, 09:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
julia roberts is the least hot by a mile.

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you say that?

http://www.juliarobertsonline.com/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/misc/Julia%20glasses.jpg

astroglide
12-13-2004, 10:17 PM
awesome /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ulysses
12-13-2004, 10:17 PM
Lindsay Lohan.

ArchAngel71857
12-13-2004, 10:19 PM
Cameron Diaz.

I think Julia Roberts is cute, but not hot.

-AA

KJS
12-13-2004, 10:26 PM
I never thought Anna Kournikova was as hot as everyone else seems to. Nice butt but her face is ugly, IMO.

Never thought much of Angelina Jolie either.

KJS

Alobar
12-13-2004, 10:29 PM
Julia roberts definatly. Angelina Jolie.

Neither of them I think are ugly, but I definately wouldnt call them hot.

The one person who I would actualyl call ugly, and for some reason people think is hot, is drew barrymore. Seriosuly, shes a brown bagger.

Lazymeatball
12-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Drew Barrymoore, what a fat obnoxious pig.

elwoodblues
12-13-2004, 11:24 PM
Nicole Kidman is like Julia Roberts, they either look GORGEOUS or AWFUl. No in between

theBruiser500
12-14-2004, 12:09 AM
cameron diaz

zephed56
12-14-2004, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nicole Kidman is like Julia Roberts, they either look GORGEOUS or AWFUl. No in between

[/ QUOTE ]
Nicole Nude (http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/7844)
I agree she is "done up" when she's hot.

CrazyEyez
12-14-2004, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cameron Diaz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right on. She's hideous.

bxpeter
12-14-2004, 12:22 AM
you guys MUST be kidding.

lindsay lohan, paris hilton, tara reid, and especially angelina jolie are ALL hot. julia roberts does belong on the not hot list though.

wonderwes
12-14-2004, 09:18 AM
Linsday Lohan ++ (large rack)
Angelia Jolie ++ (great body, face, lips)

Paris Hilton and Tara Reid are ho's. The south park episode was great. I dont think you realize julia roberts is quite old.

The links on thatsjustnotright.com have true hot women.++

# Katherine Heigl
# Natalie Portman
# Scarlett Johansson
# Keira Knightley

TheRake
12-14-2004, 10:14 AM
I'll go with Gweneth Paltrow

That is one gangly b itch.

mistrpug
12-14-2004, 10:45 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jessica Simpson.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have never ever found Jessica Simpson to be hot. I think she's funny looking. I don't know why.

The thing I've found with Julia Roberts is that most women find her attactive but most men don't.

Alobar
12-14-2004, 12:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

# Katherine Heigl

[/ QUOTE ]

hell yes!!

deacsoft
12-14-2004, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Eyether.

And I'm very, very attracted to Ashlee Simpson... And I get [censored] for it all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to give you [censored] for it, but I'm speechless. I never thought I'd ever hear anyone say that in my lifetime.

Alobar
12-14-2004, 12:29 PM
I think shes hot for some reason too. I dunno what it is, and I get made fun of for it, but for some reason I'd [censored] her till she was as stupid as her sister

deacsoft
12-14-2004, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think shes hot for some reason too. I dunno what it is, and I get made fun of for it, but for some reason I'd [censored] her till she was as stupid as her sister

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, I have nothing.

B Dids
12-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Paris Hilton is hot- you're wrong and stupid.

Anybody who says Angelina Jolie isn't hot is blind and stupid.

While I have a crush on her, I understand saying Tara Reid is not hot.

Julia Roberts cleans up good, but I can see her not being hot.

Jessica Simpson is not hot. She looks good in still images-but when you see her move her face is freakish and she's just totally non-sexy.

Whoever called Drew Barrymore "fat" needs to die.

Lohan is cute, but not hot. Her tits, however, are hot.

sthief09
12-14-2004, 02:01 PM
lindsay lohan has nasty freckles everywhere

offTopic
12-14-2004, 03:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Global: Julia Roberts
National: Jennifer Garner
Local(poker): Shana Hiatt

wayabvpar
12-14-2004, 03:59 PM
Penelope Cruz is fugly- she definitely gets my vote.

astroglide
12-14-2004, 04:15 PM
JULIA ROBERTS IS NOT HOT

Danenania
12-14-2004, 04:23 PM
Julia Roberts, Pamela Anderson, Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow, J-Love Hewitt, J-Lo--don't think any are hot.

I put Paris Hilton in neutral. I think Jolie and Lohan are both hot but Lohan seems to be moving towards a faker looking image that I don't like at all. Cameron Diaz is hot at times, not at times (Something About Mary vs. Being John Malkovich). Penelope Cruz is smokin'. The Olsen twins are cute but get less cute all the time.

mistrpug
12-14-2004, 04:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Eyether.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to give you [censored] for it, but I'm speechless. I never thought I'd ever hear anyone say that in my lifetime.

[/ QUOTE ]

She was hot as a blonde. Google it and see for yourself.

mistrpug
12-14-2004, 04:37 PM
Halle Berry
Beyonce
Charlize Theron (she's really hit or miss)

JeffO
12-14-2004, 04:42 PM
Brittany Spears

ThaSaltCracka
12-14-2004, 04:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Halle Berry
Beyonce
Charlize Theron (she's really hit or miss)

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think I could possibly diagree anymore than with these picks. All three of these chicks are hot as fcuk.

mistrpug
12-14-2004, 05:12 PM
Beyonce's ok. Charlize Theron is really hot sometimes, but I think a lot of times she looks really bad too.

Halle Barry I'm sticking too 100%. I've just never seen it with her.

Alobar
12-14-2004, 05:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shes also a psycho bitch

beyonce = all hype

wonderwes
12-14-2004, 05:51 PM
One girl that is not hot, she's actualy quite ugly.

Hillary Duff.

Yech.

Shana Hiatt is fantastic. Even if she is married and seems to flirt with Gus Hansen on each show he's on.

B Dids
12-14-2004, 05:52 PM
It's good to know that Alobar and I will never be in the market for the same chicks.

ThaSaltCracka
12-14-2004, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Beyonce's ok. Charlize Theron is really hot sometimes, but I think a lot of times she looks really bad too.

[/ QUOTE ]wow, well nothing I say will probably convince you otherwise, so I'll just say I disagree.

Alobar
12-14-2004, 06:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's good to know that Alobar and I will never be in the market for the same chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I tend to avoid the "skanky ho" isle, that you seem to love so much /images/graemlins/smile.gif

AngryCola
12-14-2004, 06:21 PM
I agree with most of the replies... but Angelina Jolie?

Seriously?

I think she's super hot. Plus, the whole "crazy" look really does it for me too.

It seems like when I talk to girls about which females they would want to get with... Angelina comes up more often than any other name.

I can live with that. ::lets imagination wander::

Vagos
12-19-2004, 09:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I never thought Anna Kournikova was as hot as everyone else seems to. Nice butt but her face is ugly, IMO.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh my, blasphemy. Anna is gorgeous in every way.
-Andy

Unarmed
01-11-2005, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anybody who says Angelina Jolie isn't hot is blind and stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

No sh*t! That girl has the craziest lips on the planet.
And is this whole thread a joke? Every chick mentioned here is smoking with the exception of Rosie O and perhaps a couple I missed.

EDIT - Alright fine, Hilary Duff is definitely a pig. Agreed. But Penelope???? WTF????

Bluffoon
01-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Jolie is WAY to wierd to be hot

jakethebake
01-11-2005, 05:20 PM
http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

Sheriff Fatman
01-12-2005, 08:29 AM
Vastly overrated:
J-Lo
Drew Barrymore
Christina Aguilera
Julia Roberts
A significant proportion of the Miss OOT contestants!

Sheriff