PDA

View Full Version : Interpoker: apply bonus

peregrine
12-13-2004, 07:20 PM
I just got the PEARTREE bonus no problem. After entering PEARTREE, there was an "apply bonus" tab which I hit. Don't know if that's new or if possibly people are not hitting that so the bonus is not applied. Just a thought.

BradleyT
12-13-2004, 08:53 PM
http://www.bradleyt.com/poker/inter.gif

CLC
12-13-2004, 09:14 PM
Gee, that looks familiar ... wait a minute, that is what I got.

greg nice
12-13-2004, 09:16 PM
mine said you are eligible for the promotion specified or something

AncientPC
12-13-2004, 09:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
http://www.bradleyt.com/poker/inter.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I got that error too despite getting the e-mail.

Yobz
12-13-2004, 10:04 PM
that looks all too familiar, except mine says "Jesus" at the top, not "Pope" /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

WarmApplePie
12-13-2004, 10:09 PM
Even though this is the 12 days promotion, is it not eligble to everyone? I recently signed up with Inter and didn't get my PIN yet, so is that my problem why I cant get the bonus?

moondogg
12-13-2004, 10:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Even though this is the 12 days promotion, is it not eligble to everyone? I recently signed up with Inter and didn't get my PIN yet, so is that my problem why I cant get the bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so.

Call them (the number is on their site) and tell them. It's a software problem they are well aware of, so they will tell you to deposit and they credit the bonus manually after you complete the required number of hands.

Stupendous_Man
12-13-2004, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so.

Call them (the number is on their site) and tell them. It's a software problem they are well aware of, so they will tell you to deposit and they credit the bonus manually after you complete the required number of hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

Moondogg is correct. Interpoker had problems when the promo first started, fixed it, then experienced more problems. I received the same error message, called the toll free number, and the lady on the phone said that they'd manually fix it. Downside is, it won't show up until after the raked hands are played (500) and she didn't know which bonus would be earned first (monthly or today's 20%). As the monthly bonuses at Interpoker are stackable, I would hope that the today only bonus gets worked off first.

You could tell that they have received a lot of calls on this. The lady on the phone half laughed as she commented that she hoped the rest of the 12 days of Christmas are better than the first day! /images/graemlins/tongue.gif