PDA

View Full Version : Cashing in "Sklansky Bucks" - but did I miss some?

12-13-2004, 06:08 PM
UB .50/1.00 kill, new to table - tablenotes from past hands w/ CO indicate he's a calling station, no real read on ~15 hands w/ UTG.

Hero is in BB with Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif9 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

<font color="red">UTG raises</font>, UTG+1 calls, 3 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls (6 BB)

Flop: /images/graemlins/diamond.gif5 /images/graemlins/club.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif7

SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets</font>, UTG+1 calls, CO calls, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls (9 BB)

Turn /images/graemlins/spade.gif 2

SB checks, Hero checks, <font color="red">UTG bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, CO calls, Button calls, SB folds, Hero calls (?) (13 BB)

River: /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 8

Hero checks, <font color="red"> UTG bets </font>, CO calls, Button folds, <font color="red"> Hero raises </font>, <font color="red"> UTG reraises </font>, CO calls, <font color="red"> Hero caps </font>, UTG calls, CO calls (25 BB)

Final pot: 25 BB, between Hero, UTG, CO

Shillx
12-13-2004, 06:11 PM
Looks good to me. Nice pot.

Shill

Stork
12-13-2004, 06:20 PM
I assume your question is about the turn. It's a close decision. You will win this around 30% of the time, so if you knew they would all come along, then you have a value raise, but UTG might reraise, and the CO and button might fold. That would be the worst scenario, and UTG is likely to raise since he's been showing aggression the entire hand. But, I'd expect CO and button to call because the pot is huge, so I think you should raise the turn.