PDA

View Full Version : Who's NOT getting the Interpoker 20% bonus

stir
12-13-2004, 04:59 PM
Earlier thread today mentioned some people not getting the Dec 13th 20% bonus, even though they used the code.

Anyone been successful getting the bonus credited?

Anyone who didn't get credit, tried email support, and they corrected the problem?

chrisdhal
12-13-2004, 05:01 PM
I have tried about 20 times at various times today and it hasn't worked yet. I sent something into support (since I'm at work I'd just as soon not spend time on the phone) and if history is any indication I expect a reply on about Dec 19th. I sent it in in order to get it timestamped and show that I tried in hopes that I can get it anyway. I'll probably try calling tonight.

BradleyT
12-13-2004, 05:06 PM
For those that aren't getting it - have you worked off all your hands for the normal monthly deposit bonus?

madmisha
12-13-2004, 05:11 PM
I am not getting the bonus, and I have completed the monthly bonus.

itsmarty
12-13-2004, 05:12 PM
Not getting it. Haven't cleared hands. Waiting for support.

Martin

chrisdhal
12-13-2004, 05:18 PM
I have not worked off this month's hands yet but it should not matter. The T&C explicitly mention the order that the deposits will stack. This implies that you can stack both. InterPoker's monthly bonuses can be stacked and this should be no different. Should, of course, is the operative word. We'll see.

stir
12-13-2004, 05:21 PM
This is total B***sh***. They have been publicizing this promo on their website for over a week, plus sending out other info to some of their regulars before that, about the 12 days of Christmas.

And yet they can't even have the software code properly updated to credit the bonus on the first day. What happens on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. ?

Gives me zero confidence the Queens will work tomorrow.

Insp. Clue!So?
12-13-2004, 05:45 PM
Just got it, (PEARTREE in caps) no problem, $50 for $250 depo as advertised. Already cleared the monthly days ago.

stir
12-13-2004, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the update.

I wonder if it has to be CAPS?

Could that have been the problem for some??

csuf_gambler
12-13-2004, 05:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the update.

[/ QUOTE ]

no

Yobz
12-13-2004, 06:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the update.

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried it all different ways and it didnt work (including copy/pasting directly from their promotions website)

Freakin
12-13-2004, 06:15 PM
Just to clarify, for stacking Interpoker bonuses, you have to clear ALL the raked hands to release the WHOLE bonus all at once, correct? So if I have a Nov bonus i haven't worked off, and haven't yet deposited for dec, then i'd have to work off like 1k+ raked hands to get the whole $230 bonus, correct?

Freakin

aslowjoe
12-13-2004, 06:20 PM
My bonus was there no problems.

rez
12-13-2004, 06:29 PM
Did you make one or two deposits today?

Beach-Whale
12-13-2004, 06:30 PM
Do you get the "Bonus code OK" message dialog, and still no bonus? Or did you get some kind of "Bonus code error" message?

stir
12-13-2004, 06:52 PM
According to the post above, it may be necessary to go ahead and make the deposit, not get the bonus credited, then call support and hope they will promise to
credit your account when you complete the raked hands.
OTOH not trust support and skip this bonus.

Also sounds like a long wait on the phone.......

UncleDuke
12-13-2004, 09:36 PM
I got the bonus code accepted message, but I didn't get an additional uncleared $50 in my account. I haven't done the regular $100 monthly yet. I sent an email to support with the info, so we'll see what they say. Didn't seem worth calling since there's a wait and everyone seems to be getting the same response anyway.

Rah
12-13-2004, 10:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just to clarify, for stacking Interpoker bonuses, you have to clear ALL the raked hands to release the WHOLE bonus all at once, correct? So if I have a Nov bonus i haven't worked off, and haven't yet deposited for dec, then i'd have to work off like 1k+ raked hands to get the whole $230 bonus, correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not in my experience.

chrisdhal
12-13-2004, 10:07 PM
No, they will release bonuses as you clear them. For example, In November I didn't have time to play there, but deposited on the 30th. On 12/1 I deposited the $100 for this month. My bonus account showed $190 difference. In December once I cleared 450 raked hands the first $90 was released. I'm now into the 500 needed for the Dec deposit and will then be working toward the PEARTREE one (assuming it gets credited correctly).

Stupendous_Man
12-13-2004, 11:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I got the bonus code accepted message, but I didn't get an additional uncleared $50 in my account. I haven't done the regular $100 monthly yet. I sent an email to support with the info, so we'll see what they say. Didn't seem worth calling since there's a wait and everyone seems to be getting the same response anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you already make the $100 deposit for the monthly bonus PRIOR to the PEARTREE bonus code? I believe there was something that mentioned you had to do this (I could be wrong). Just remember that I made sure to make the $100 deposit this weekend for some reason.

With regards to the Code, Interpoker has had problems with it on and off today. I received the same error message, but went ahead and made the deposit. Then I called the toll free number, waited on hold for maybe 5 minutes, and some lady was able to help. Here's what I learned, for those who got the error message, but still made the deposit.

1. They will have to manually credit your account.
2. The pending $50 bonus (assuming you max it) will not show up in your account until AFTER you have earned it (500 raked hands).
3. If you're uncertain as to the order of earning the bonuses (assuming you haven't already earned the $100 monthly bonus), you can call after playing a raked hand and they can tell you.
4. You need to make the deposit, as they will have a record of it and be able to credit your account once you meet the required raked hands.

I even asked what happens if I play the required raked hands (and even the ones required for the monthly bonus) and still don't see it. She claimed that it WILL be there, but if not then call back, as they can easily verify the deposit was made as required and verify that sufficient raked hands were played. As I've yet to experience a problem with Interpoker (excluding this bonus code, which is new for them), I have no reason not to believe everything will work out fine.

I'm with the other poster though in seeing what kind of problems tomorrow brings with the pocket Q's. I recall seeing a thread about the pocket K's weekend a few weeks back and a poster claiming to have gotten them like 6 times, but only received $30 (it was the same $10 for each).

Also, been reading the "fine print" on the other days... the "free" $10 on the 18th requires X raked hands (I believe it's 200). So, not entirely free. Haven't checked out the other "free" days, but would assume that the number of raked hands is higher.

jasonkm1
12-14-2004, 09:57 PM
I tried for it yesterday too and it hasn't showed up in my account info either. I did that thing where you put in your phone number and have them call you back; it says they will call you in about 10 minutes, and they haven't called me back yet. It's been 26 hours so far.

chrisdhal
12-14-2004, 11:09 PM
You should have called them. They apparently took care of it if you called. It doesn't show up in my cashier, but they said it will automatically credit when I get past the hand requirements.