PDA

View Full Version : Bluff magazine ads with bonuses

Photoc
12-13-2004, 04:00 PM
Well since people get bent out of shape so easily, hence the reason for asking if it's appropriate or not. Thanks for telling me about all the other posters that post affiliate. I'm new to playing online and dont know much about these affiliates, just thought some of the information might help.

Anyways, check out the new Dec/Jan article for a bunch of codes if anyone wants them.

GrannyMae
12-13-2004, 04:15 PM
why would these affiliate codes be more appropriate to post here than anyone elses?

we must have 200 or more actively posting affiliates here, and these codes are NO different than all of theirs.

this post is not appropriate. as a matter of fact, the spam per letter concentration is the highest i have ever seen.

these are simple affiliate codes set up by an individual or group of individuals that advertise in bluff magazine.

GrannyMae
12-13-2004, 04:57 PM
Edited by Photoc (12/13/04 03:22 PM)

you are a good man. ty

Anyways, check out the new Dec/Jan article for a bunch of codes if anyone wants them.

btw, this is perfectly acceptable. hell, i did not even know of the mag until your post and am going to check out the content.

Photoc
12-13-2004, 06:33 PM
The mag isn't that bad surprisingly. The Don is on the front cover.