PDA

View Full Version : What does SNG mean?

Radio
12-13-2004, 07:24 AM
maybe im being thick but is it short handed games?

aron
12-13-2004, 08:05 AM
SNG - Sit 'n Go.
A single table tournament. You sit down and play for a while, when you've either won or lost, you go.
Much faster than the multitable ones.

You will get replies with people telling you that you should use the search function for stuff like this.
But I really don't think it hurts to ask too much.

Regards - aron

Sheriff Fatman
12-13-2004, 08:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You will get replies with people telling you that you should use the search function for stuff like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably likely in the other forums (where the users should know better) but is hopefully not the case in this particular one. The whole point of the 'Beginners' section is for potentially basic questions to be asked and answered.

Sheriff

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2004, 05:23 PM
can also be a two table tournament.

AngryCola
12-13-2004, 06:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably likely in the other forums (where the users should know better) but is hopefully not the case in this particular one. The whole point of the 'Beginners' section is for potentially basic questions to be asked and answered.

[/ QUOTE ]

:NODS: I've been known to inform someone they are posting in the wrong forum, but I usually never say anything in the beginners forum. Plus, this is a beginner's question. It belongs here.

niin
12-13-2004, 09:04 PM
SnG more means any tournament that starts the moment a specified number of players join; not necessarily single- or two-table. I think Party runs 3-table SnG's.