PDA

View Full Version : Looking for post (You know youve been playing too much poker when)

Cornell Fiji
12-13-2004, 06:13 AM
The other day I read a post asking for classic posts. One of the replies had a link to the post of "You know youve been playing too much poker when..." that held some priceless replies. There were about 100 replies and about 25 had me literally laughing out loud.

I have tried different permutations with the search function with no luck and am hoping that someone has that link bookmarked or can help me find it.

Thanks
Steve

Cornell Fiji
12-13-2004, 09:45 AM
/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Lazymeatball
12-13-2004, 09:49 AM
meh, that post wasn't that good. I didn't find any of the replies funny, but hey, to each is own. This post didn't help you in anyway. sorry.

Cornell Fiji
12-13-2004, 09:52 AM
You got me excited when i saw there was a reply! alas no link or help...

There were some real gems IMO:

The kid who's mom thought he was playing too much poker and demanded to see his report card, he had 3As and 2Bs and responded to his mom:
"I have As full of Bs" (and I thought about adding and MHIG)

classic.

Also pretty funny was the fireman giving 10-1 odds against a roof collapse and when it went down he told his friend that it was a bad beat...

either way if anyone has that link I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Steve

Sweaburg
12-13-2004, 01:21 PM
Go to the search page and search for: "too much poker" (including the quotes) in the Texas Holdem Forum.

Make sure you search over the last year or two.

The post you're looking for is linked in the Favourite Threads thread.

I was gonna just post the link but I thought showing you how to gitter done would be better.

RT