PDA

View Full Version : I've decided to better my life

06-28-2002, 09:10 PM
I'm never going to get into another non-random deck thread on this forum again. Not one.

It doesn't matter if an ex-programmer from Paradise Poker comes here giving out all the code for the complete cash-out and lose project.

If the dumbest poker player in the solar system leaves himself wide open for the best your-a-stupid- moron one-liner that I have saved since the beginning of time. I'm going to put it back in the deep freeze.

I didn't come here to join some never ending is there a god type of argument every damn week. No one knows, here at least, if any online site is juicing the deck. As much as I like to taunt the 'net kooks this is a waste of my time, and that is saying alot, with my low threshold for productive use of my time.

I, on this day promise to put both of my cats thru a tree shredder if I ever respond to another post of this kind. Though I think the tree shredder gets the worst of it when Shaggy goes thru.

Everytime I respond to one of these threads lately, I swear I can hear, the seconds of my life tick away in this totally worthless endeavor.

Either entertain me or show me how to make money, and I'm willing to do the same. Just don't bore me.

MS Sunshine

06-28-2002, 09:12 PM
Oops, wrong forum. Never mind.

MS Sunshine

06-29-2002, 01:01 AM
Could you explain why you feel this way about this subject?