PDA

View Full Version : TSC vs Jokerswild

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2004, 12:31 AM
whose post do you take more seriously?

typical Jokerswild BS (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Number=1379299&page=&view=&s b=5&o=&vc=1)

bholdr
12-13-2004, 01:26 AM
First of all, i generally like your posts a whole lot more, TSC. as for taking either of you two seriously...

Your 'typical jokerswild BS' sample was out of context. he was responding to this:
TSC:
[ QUOTE ]
BTW, the regular liberal clowns are still wrong, and still stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]
I mean, c'mon, what did you expect? A well thought out, rational argument in response? learn to take what you dish out (with a pinch of salt, if you'll allow me a bad pun).

To go a little off topic...
I am much more concerned for this guy, zaxx19. here he is talking about napalm:
[ QUOTE ]
Yatta Yatta......blah blah......tell me when Israel starts using this crap in Gaza so I can turn on a T.V. and whip out the microwave popcorn.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's "yadda", not "yatta", you moron /images/graemlins/tongue.gif.
but seriously, this is one of the worst things i have ever heard. it seems like every post he makes (in the politics forum, anyway) is hatefull hyperbole, racist, bloodthirsty rants devoid of any kind of argument or rational consideration for opposing veiwpoints. does anyone else see this? i am stunned and ashamed (for these boards) every time i read his posts, and take them as a reminder that the battle against intolerance and fear goes on.

Ok ok back to bussiness.

i do take you seriously TSC, and i hope you will extend the same courtesy to me. and not take me too seriously.

BTW, what the heck is a 'lambiosio'? i am baffled. HEY! I just noticed something. BELLEVUE? bellevue sucks. i am moving to seattle. wanna do a home game sometime? oh, the vote for jokerswild was mine (pity vote, LOL)

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2004, 01:32 AM
eh, it may have been out of context, but you need to read more of his posts, what I linked was not an exception.

anyways, as for Bellevue, whats wrong with it man? I live in Bellevue. You coming to the Muck on the 30th? home games, yes, we should do that. There are more than a few Bellevue area guys on here.

bholdr
12-13-2004, 01:42 AM
TSC:"eh, it may have been out of context, but you need to read more of his posts, what I linked was not an exception."

just givin you some crap, man.

TSC:"anyways, as for Bellevue, whats wrong with it man?"
EVERYTHING! you gotta drive to get anywhere, it's populated with rich yuppies, the girls all have the same fake so-cal plastic look, no good bars, overpriced resturaunts/ goods/ services/ land, too many old people, not enough young people, dickhead cops, i can go on and on...

i suppose a lot of these things are mostly a matter of taste, though. I'm burnt out on bell-town after i ruined my back and knee skiing last year and had to move back in with the folks to convelesce post-surgery. i just got a job managing an apartment building on Capitol Hill, though, and am looking foward to moving back to the city.

what H.S did you attend? we probably have some mutual aquantances. SHS '98 for me. and no to the 30th. gotta get ready for the 31st /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2004, 01:46 AM
I went to O'Dea, class of 2k.

the 31st is my birthday, the muck will be fun too.

wacki
12-13-2004, 02:11 AM
TSC, jokerswild has tons of classic posts. All you have to do is do a search with his name and "nazi" or "hitler".

*******Links deleted due to length******

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2004, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
TSC, jokerswild has tons of classic posts. All you have to do is do a search with his name and "nazi" or "hitler".

*******Links deleted due to length******

[/ QUOTE ]precisely.

I think most people on here may not think I am a guiness or antyhing, but atleast everything I post is based on facts, unlike jokerclown.

He really gives a lot of the left leaning guys a bad name on here.

wacki
12-13-2004, 02:32 AM
Agreed. And I wouldn't discredit yourself too much. There have been many occasions that I have changed my position just from reading your posts. You don't have to be a bookworm to be smart.

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2004, 02:35 AM
thanks man.

YourFoxyGrandma
12-13-2004, 02:54 AM
You have 7000 more posts than him.

wacki
12-13-2004, 03:00 AM
Alright 1 vote against TSC would be jokerswild of course, but who was the other one? Cardcounter??? Or one of jokerswild's alias's?

Cyrus
12-13-2004, 03:32 AM
"[Jokerswild] really gives a lot of the left leaning guys a bad name on here."

And why do you guess I hired a bunch of actors to start posting here as Zaxx19 and Felix Nietzsche, huh?

Had to redress the balance somewhat... now that Jimbo's on a sabbatical. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

lastchance
12-13-2004, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
TSC:"anyways, as for Bellevue, whats wrong with it man?"
EVERYTHING! you gotta drive to get anywhere, it's populated with rich yuppies, the girls all have the same fake so-cal plastic look, no good bars, overpriced resturaunts/ goods/ services/ land, too many old people, not enough young people, dickhead cops, i can go on and on...

[/ QUOTE ]If you think Bellevue's bad, come over to where I live...
Rich yuppies, terrible food (at least you can actually GET real food in Bellevue), overpriced land, fake so-cal plastic look.....

As for jokerswild vs. TSC, come on... Really, it's more like jokerswild vs. zaxx, or TSC vs. Cyrus.

MMMMMM
12-13-2004, 04:25 AM
I find it amazing that anyone but jokerswild could seriously vote for jokerswild in this poll.

It was probably cardcounter0 or TheIndividual who did the dirty deed.

A better poll might be: jokerswild, cardcounter0, or TheIndividual.

I'm going to sleep, got my daily dose of idiocy already.

jokerswild
12-13-2004, 09:40 AM
Actually, my numbers are increasing. Frankly, I don't care. Whoever the other guy is obviusly has a very low self esteem.

He has been vicious to christina, and usually has no logic in his claims. He's worse than you MMM. even though you did think that Dennis Hastert was a Senator.

jokerswild
12-13-2004, 09:46 AM
poor lambioso, you have no self esteem whatsoever. You can bully christina with your lies and false propaganda, but can't take the truth. No surprise. bush lambiosos like you only base their self worth on wether their fuhrer would applaud their race based hate.

jakethebake
12-13-2004, 11:40 AM
I can't recall any posts by either that should really be taken "seriously" and I hope no one starts taking any of mine "seriously". /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2004, 11:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
poor lambioso, you have no self esteem whatsoever. You can bully christina with your lies and false propaganda, but can't take the truth. No surprise. bush lambiosos like you only base their self worth on wether their fuhrer would applaud their race based hate.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you, this means a lot coming from an idiot like yourself.

bholdr
12-13-2004, 01:54 PM
what the heck is 'lambioso'?

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2004, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what the heck is 'lambioso'?

[/ QUOTE ]who knows.

wacki
12-13-2004, 02:38 PM
It's spanish for "ass licker".

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2004, 02:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
bush lambiosos like you

[/ QUOTE ]I just want to point out that I didn't vote for Bush.

MMMMMM
12-13-2004, 04:07 PM
Among ThaSaltCracka's 7000+ posts are many thoughtful, intelligent posts.

What intelligent, thoughtful posts has jokerswild ever written? I ask this question in all seriousness.

ThaSaltCracka
12-13-2004, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

What intelligent, thoughtful posts has jokerswild ever written? I ask this question in all seriousness.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thank you, and to be honest with you, I really don't care if people dislike me, or disagree with my opinion. But when someone who posts nothing but absolute bull [censored] every time, says no one takes me seriously, I have to call them out.

mmcd
12-13-2004, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this one:

[ QUOTE ]
A typical response from a bush brown shirt. They think cold blooded murder of Muslims is funny. Jesus is crying at your laughter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or this one:

[ QUOTE ]
It's a gas. How convenient. Bush is using WMD against a foe that has none. It would appear that he is the new butcher of Baghad.

[/ QUOTE ]

This one looks pretty intelligent

[ QUOTE ]
I don't say stupid things. I'm just not a bigoted rich fascist like most of the scum around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

As does this one:

[ QUOTE ]
Stereotypical racism. I'm hoping now that you do get drafted. It would amke you grow up. Perhaps you can die for George Bush's oil investments. Your parents will receive a pleasnt lettter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stu Pidasso
12-13-2004, 10:31 PM
He let you off easy, he called me an Adolf Eichman.

Stu

theBruiser500
12-14-2004, 04:23 AM
salt crackir, change your picture