PDA

View Full Version : need ideas for stats and books..thankyou

ojsdaman
12-12-2004, 11:48 PM
Whats up everyone. I was wondering a few things about limit holdem. I play party sng $10-50 and was wondering if my stats should match up with most of yours. I am not sure if there should be a big difference between limit and NL.
Also I have read doyle's book but i was wondering if anyone had any ideas for books that would concentrate on "online limit tourneys". Also i am looking for a website that also focus's on the same. I currently use 2+2 but that is more geared towards NL for the tourneys. Thankyou very much for your time and ideas.

Alobar
12-13-2004, 12:59 AM
There is a reason no material is out there for limit tournies. Limit tournies suck ass. IMO, a limit tourny is more about who can get lucky with the good cards than anything else.

emonrad87
12-13-2004, 02:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
There is a reason no material is out there for limit tournies. Limit tournies suck ass. IMO, a limit tourny is more about who can get lucky with the good cards than anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. In my mind, playing a limit tourney, especially a small one like a SnG, is like rolling a 10-sided die. Also, they're boring as hell.