PDA

View Full Version : okay seriously, how do i break this OLDER woman.

Tyler Durden
12-12-2004, 09:21 PM
I turned 24 last week and I've been hanging out w/ this chick who's 27. We met at a party and we've only been on three dates. We've hooked up but nothing major. She says she has a problem w/ being into younger men. She told me she thinks I'm cute and all but she can't get past our age difference. We've had a lot of discussions about sex and about being f^&% buddies and she thinks it would be cool, she told me I could be her "young boy toy" but apparently that was before she really thought about our age difference.

Is there anything I can do? She's really sexy and we have a lot of fun when we hang out. I told her there's not much I can do about being younger, plus it's not like I'm 18, we're both in our mid-twenties so I don't see the problem.

Any suggestions would be appreciated greatly. Sorry to sound like such a guy but I really really want to jam this chick repeatedly.

ThaSaltCracka
12-12-2004, 09:24 PM
three years is nothing, what a silly broad.

Tyler Durden
12-12-2004, 09:27 PM
That's what my friends say. She's one of these chicks that's into older men. Her last b/f was 33. I dunno.

Non_Comformist
12-12-2004, 09:28 PM
What age difference? She's seems crazy but aren't they all.

Anyways right now for whatever reason she feels the need to rationalize hooking up with you. This will go on for a week or so maybe less and then your in. All you have to do it wait and maintain the interest level.

Seriously though she's [censored] up you know that right?

Non_Comformist
12-12-2004, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
She's one of these chicks that's into older men. Her last b/f was 33. I dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, hit it if must then run, run as far away as you can.

Alobar
12-12-2004, 09:31 PM
I don't get her logic here, 3 years is nothing. you are 24, its not like you are 19 or something. Chicks are dumb.

Anyway, my advice would be to quit talking about the age thing with her. Part of the problem is it sounds like it keeps getting brought up, that keeps it fresh on her mind. Just be yourself, be cool, and maybe she'll forget about it.

If you guys do have sex, MAKE SURE you do everything in your power to make sure she enjoys herself. Be completely selfless. Make it all about her. If the sex is good, that increases your chances of her a) forgetting about the age thing or b) keeping you around as a [censored] buddy

oh yeah, and be careful, this chick sounds like a head case

Joe Tall
12-12-2004, 09:38 PM
Dude, she isn't older. Don't worry about it.

Peace,
Joe Tall

slickpoppa
12-12-2004, 10:02 PM
I had the same problem with a 27 year old chick when I was 22. I think the problem is that for some reason girls are looked down upon by other girls for going out with younger guys, even if its just a couple of years. At the same time, I can't tell you how many times I've heard girls bragging about going out with an older guy even though he was ugly and was a tool. I think the only way to overcome this age discrimination is to somehow make her jealous or make her think that she can't have you. If there is one thing that girls understand, it is jealousy. Or there is money. Girls also like money.

IhadPocketMes
12-12-2004, 10:27 PM
I went out with a girl 3 years ago when I was 21 and she was almost 29, totally hot... She was freaking out about the age thing exactly how you said your girl is. After we hung out about five times it was not an issue until we were together for about two months, then she went crazy, she was kind of hiding me, wouldnt tell her friends or family about me because she was so embarassed to be going out with a younger guy... It's a tricky situation, some that most women cant handle I guess.

My advice would be to not mention it at all, change subjects when at all possible and just go out and have fun a couple more times. Things will change, if they dont, then find another girl ASAP.

scott1
12-12-2004, 10:49 PM
Get her drunk and in a hot tub.

That is all.

Duke
12-12-2004, 10:53 PM
She is a nut and will bolt the second she feels like screwing you over.

~D

david050173
12-12-2004, 11:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

~D

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel bad for you if she isn't feeling it when your screwing her /images/graemlins/grin.gif

TimM
12-12-2004, 11:25 PM
Did this woman's father leave her at an early age?

jakethebake
12-13-2004, 10:49 AM
If you haven't convinced her yet, you're doing something wrong.

OrangeHeat
12-13-2004, 11:28 AM
Looks like one of two things:

1. She really doesn't want your manliness and is using age as an excuse.

2. She's whack job.

Orange

fnord_too
12-13-2004, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That's what my friends say. She's one of these chicks that's into older men. Her last b/f was 33. I dunno.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gotta love the irony there!

I think people may be overanalyzing the woman. She probably is sold on the socially accepted idea that men get to date young women regardless of age, but women don't.

A friend of mine (when we were in our mid 20's) made a rule once about not dating women older than twenty and younger than 30. His reasoning (not that he followed his rule) was that you could tell women under 20 what they wanted and women over 30 knew. Women in their 20's don't know what they want nor are they open to suggestion. I don't totally agree with him, but he certainly has a point.

Gamblor
12-13-2004, 11:40 AM

You probably take a lot of dates to Home Depot.

Oh, and she's full of [censored].

She liked you at first then something you did made her think you were immature. A girl will never, ever, tell you the real reason she's not interested.

What makes you think that age is really the issue? Because she said so?

They're only honest when they're smitten, and this one don't sound smitten.

NJchick
12-13-2004, 12:00 PM
3 years is not a huge age difference btw . You can't really do much if she is set in her ways. But if its just going to be a FB type of realtionship I dont know why she won't budge. Its not like you are planning on having a serious relationship what's the big deal.

My advice to you is...find someone else to romp around with. Her spool is too tightly wound. Wait til she meets that older guy and sees them fall asleep after 1 go around -- she might re-think your age /images/graemlins/smile.gif

NJC

BeerMoney
12-13-2004, 12:10 PM
What is her stance on Anal?

jakethebake
12-13-2004, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
What is her stance on Anal?

[/ QUOTE ]
Good question!

_2000Flushes
12-13-2004, 12:16 PM
I'd try to sneak a peak at her driver's license. Sounds to me like she's in her thirties. (I know because my sister is in her thirties.)

You can always tell her the rule: Divide your age by two and add 7. That's how I feel free to date any girl from 16 to 38.

And slick is right. Chicks dig dudes with money.

-2kF

Rick Diesel
12-13-2004, 12:30 PM
Does she enjoy giving head?

I used to bang this one girl in high school who just LOVED to give head. It truly gets no better than this.

citanul
12-13-2004, 02:52 PM
You guys are forgetting something, this chick is clearly not telling the truth about her age.

She's clearly at *least* 30 or 35.

Check the drivers license when she goes to the bathroom or something.

citanul

edit: man, i shuld really read all the posts in a thread before posting. And yes, finding a girl who lovse to give head *and* is good at it is a wonderful thing. Doesn't really matter if she decides she is "too old" for you though.

Rushmore
12-13-2004, 03:00 PM
Gamblor has hit the nail on the head.

As hard as it is to accept, there's something about you that she just isn't enjoying. It has nothing to do with your age.

Don't take it too hard. Just recognize the fact that there will be no relationship, and screw her if she'll let you. If she won't, then find some other woman to screw.

Damn, that's great advice.

stabn
12-13-2004, 03:01 PM
That rule doesn't seem to work until you are in your 30's. At 25, it's just messed up.

TimM
12-13-2004, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
That rule doesn't seem to work until you are in your 30's. At 25, it's just messed up.

[/ QUOTE ]

25/2+7=19.5. What is wrong with that?

38/2+7=26. Clearly here the rule breaks down. I'd have no problem making that 7 into a 2.

Tyler Durden
02-22-2005, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the advice from a couple months back. This girl and I are dating now and it's going well. But I shouldn't have started a thread about her. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Ulysses
02-22-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the advice from a couple months back. This girl and I are dating now and it's going well. But I shouldn't have started a thread about her. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Pic, pls.

bernie
02-22-2005, 06:49 PM
Seems kind of like a drama queen to a certain degree. Maybe not a major one, but one nonetheless. Or she just hasn't really thought of how weak her argument is. Why?

3 year age difference is nothing. It's not like, as you said, you're 18. Hell, you would've been in highschool together. You're not even a generation apart.

If she were 37, then I can maybe see her point. Tell her to act 27 instead.

b

citanul
02-22-2005, 06:50 PM
You know, I've been thinking about it a lot lately.

This year, my goal is to get bottom money in the WSOP, and then I'm going to demand that they give me one of those Gigantic sized checks for my prize, and then I can hang it on my wall.

citanul

TimM
02-22-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I see some serious blackmail potential here if things continue to go well with her...

Tyler Durden
02-22-2005, 06:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pic, pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have one yet.

citanul
02-22-2005, 06:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pic, pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have one yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

how can things be going well if you have *no* nekkid pics yet?

Tyler Durden
02-22-2005, 07:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]

This year, my goal is to get bottom money in the WSOP, and then I'm going to demand that they give me one of those Gigantic sized checks for my prize, and then I can hang it on my wall.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, you're a real cock. That is all.

Tyler Durden
02-22-2005, 07:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pic, pls.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have one yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not that I'll have ever post it, that is.

Brown Thumb
02-22-2005, 07:10 PM
When she comes over, pull out some P.O.T. and start smoking it. Log onto any poker site of your choice and tell her you are set for the evening.

Older ladies love getting messed up, but they can't do it anymore because its a spectical. But if you two are alone, she will get all messed up and party real hard with you.

So, she will see you smoking P.O.T. and playing internet poker. She will look at this as a competition. She will either take off right away, or she will get right down in it.

First she will start smoking P.O.T. with you, then she will try to get you away from playing poker.

When I meet women, I tell them right away that I smoke P.O.T. Actually, when I meet anyone outside of business meetings, I tell them right away that I smoke P.O.T. If they are still there, you are set up. At the very worst, you got to smoke some P.O.T.

Tyler Durden
02-22-2005, 07:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
When she comes over, pull out some P.O.T. and start smoking it. Log onto any poker site of your choice and tell her you are set for the evening.

Older ladies love getting messed up, but they can't do it anymore because its a spectical. But if you two are alone, she will get all messed up and party real hard with you.

So, she will see you smoking P.O.T. and playing internet poker. She will look at this as a competition. She will either take off right away, or she will get right down in it.

First she will start smoking P.O.T. with you, then she will try to get you away from playing poker.

When I meet women, I tell them right away that I smoke P.O.T. Actually, when I meet anyone outside of business meetings, I tell them right away that I smoke P.O.T. If they are still there, you are set up. At the very worst, you got to smoke some P.O.T.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the funniest/weirdest posts I've ever read.

Brown Thumb
02-22-2005, 07:15 PM
Seriously, you should try it out. You really have nothing to lose.

partygirluk
02-22-2005, 07:17 PM
Read this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=1745746&page=0 &view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31&fpart=1) thread.

Brown Thumb, I hope you enjoy O.O.T as much as P.O.T

wayabvpar
02-22-2005, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

After reading that incoherent drivel, I am convinced that drug use is detrimental to higher cognitive functions.

Just say no!

Dead
02-22-2005, 07:21 PM
You're a cool guy Brown Thumb.

Brown Thumb
02-22-2005, 07:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

After reading that incoherent drivel, I am convinced that drug use is detrimental to higher cognitive functions.

Just say no!

[/ QUOTE ]

You are probably right, and I smoke lots of P.O.T. But, with that said, I don't use a lot of my higher cognitive functions anyway. It does not take much to watch T.V. or listen to music (especially while smoking P.O.T.).

A simpleton can do my job. Arguably, I am a simpleton anyway. I smoke a lot of P.O.T. and play internet poker too. I enjoy it.

Brown Thumb
02-22-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Thanks, man. I do what I do to get the Union back.

partygirluk
02-22-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about a Brown Thumb poem on Tyler and his older lady?

citanul
02-22-2005, 07:25 PM
hahaa. I think we should have a "what does P.O.T. stand for?" thread. all we know is it's acronym and that it's smokable.

citanul

asofel
02-22-2005, 07:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's one of the funniest/weirdest posts I've ever read.

[/ QUOTE ]

and for a sec i thought i was the only one with this opinion.

fwiw, i'm trying to work something similar with a 28 yo...i think its out of the question tho...not because of age, more that she's gorgeous and smart and i look like a chubby version of fred savage...

citanul
02-22-2005, 07:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, you're a real cock. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

if there was a way to take a bow over the internet, i'd be doing it right now.

radek2166
02-22-2005, 07:35 PM
Just show her cock dude. Allways works for me

Brown Thumb
02-22-2005, 07:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How about a Brown Thumb poem on Tyler and his older lady?

[/ QUOTE ]

That might happen. It may have to be entirely in the hypothetical, but any fan of Fight Club can handle that.

I am not sure what to say right now, though. Last week, I was feeling very creative and felt like writing stuff. Right now, I am very low.

I am smoking my regular stuff right now. I was on the road last week and got some cheap stuff, but I was flowing with ideas and things. Since yesterday, I have been smoking and vaporizing my regular stuff from Humboldt called Blue Dragon.

I might be manic/depressive. If I stopped smoking for awhile, I might be able to tell better, but that would be a wasted week of my life. I don't mind having the old black dog around now and then.

Don't know if there will be any poems this week. Some guy wanted a Brown Thumb version of War Pigs and I could only think of a beginning:

Tourists gathered in their masses,
Buffet line filled with their fat asses,

- But I look at the rest of the song and see a hopeless jumble.

Brown Thumb
02-22-2005, 07:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hahaa. I think we should have a "what does P.O.T. stand for?" thread. all we know is it's acronym and that it's smokable.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

It just means pot. A lot of times when I say pot, I actually say "P.O.T." or "P.O. to the T." or P. to the O. to the T." or something like that.

So, I guess I started typing it like that too. I like it like that.

peachy
02-22-2005, 07:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
three years is nothing, what a silly broad.

[/ QUOTE ]

no...see ur all guys...3 years is a BIG difference to us girls. I had issues dating a guy who was a yr younger than me. For one, guys r way less mature, for another ur less stable and set in life (money), among a million other things.

Personally, someone would seriously have to pay me a large sum of money to even CONSIDER dating someone a year younger than me let alone 3 years or more. Its just creepy!! Its way different from girls always dating older guys ::shivers::

I can definately have one as a F*** buddy or play toy and show him how to get things done!! but doubt ever a very serious relationship until maybe im older and they r past thier 20s

Dead
02-22-2005, 07:52 PM
1 year?

1 year is not a big difference at all.

There were people either 1 year older or younger than you in your graduating class. It's just such a small difference.

Alobar
02-22-2005, 07:53 PM
your forgetting the fact she is prolly alot more than 3 years older than him....your a broad you should know this, chicks lie about their age all the time

stabn
02-22-2005, 07:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Its way different from girls always dating older guys ::shivers::

[/ QUOTE ]

You are what, 18? I don't think most women at age 27 think that way.

peachy
02-22-2005, 07:55 PM
doesnt matter if shes lyin or not...im sayin for girls its hard to date below ur age...i have a rough time dating guys one yr below me...its a mental thing i know...but still a lot of girls r like this. Sure we will do them, but it doesnt mean we can or want relationships with them

peachy
02-22-2005, 07:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Its way different from girls always dating older guys ::shivers::

[/ QUOTE ]

You are what, 18? I don't think most women at age 27 think that way.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, im 24, so around the age hes talking about AND i did state that at an OLDER age say in my 30s i might consider a guy NEAR my age, but never ever more than 5 years away at any age, its just different with girls

MicroBob
02-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Brown Thumb here in OOT!?!?

That rocks!!

Seriously...you guys should check out that thread in the Zoo.
Brown Thumb is my hero!

Dead
02-22-2005, 08:05 PM
Congrats on winning the Party trip /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

slickpoppa
02-22-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Personally, someone would seriously have to pay me a large sum of money to even CONSIDER dating someone a year younger than me let alone 3 years or more.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you're a whore

peachy
02-22-2005, 08:09 PM
for the right price....of course

Brown Thumb
02-22-2005, 08:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Brown Thumb here in OOT!?!?

That rocks!!

Seriously...you guys should check out that thread in the Zoo.
Brown Thumb is my hero!

[/ QUOTE ]

There is more stuff here. My friend told me to post here last week because I had a poker related incident.

I am surprised to see how much is on this site. There should be a P.O.T. forum.

jimymat
02-22-2005, 08:16 PM
The way to break a bitch like this is to not sweat her. Dont make it seem like you want to go out with her. Basicall y these woman are so sick that they want to chase a guy around that doesnt show any interest in her. If you treat her nice than she will think your a weak ass and that you kiss alll womans asses just to get some ass. If your just wanting to hit it and cut than dont act like you care. Number one stop talking agout sex with her ASAP. If she brings up the subject about skins than slowly change it over to something else. Dont ask her about work or friends. One trick that works good is the next time she calls you act like your on the other line or doing something and dont call her back that night. Then call the next day and apoligize and tell her something came up. This drives them crazy and they will then start to "fight" for your attention. Dont put them off to much or be overly rude or they will cut out on you. Thats it right there. In a nut shell. The whole game comes down to knowing how much line to give out and knowing when to start reeling in. Just like poker if your line snaps and you lose it , take notes and know for next time what you did wrong. If you gave to much line or whatever.
After you call her the next day and say sorry for forgetting to call make up some [censored] about meeting some friends for dinner and some nice place. Not Applebees. Make reservations for some polace where she'll have to throw on a skirt and heel's. Get there with her early and hit the bar. When your "friends " dont show go ahead and eat. Order for her. Research some wines and order a bottle for dinner. This makes you come off more mature. This will in turn close the age gap. Dont talk about poker or what you did last weekend with the guys. Talk about her at dinner and give her nice comments. "reel some line back in". Dont stare at her al night . Dont go on and on about how good she looks. When she starts getting tipsy from the alcohol start talking about not keeping her out to late and having to get up early. Now in her mind it becomes a game to keep you out late and conquer you.
If you think this is all a lil silly, your right. It is. But it works. I was the MILF king right out of high school. 20 years old and I was tapping 36 year old divorced woman whose husbands just grew old and lazy. There is nothing like finding an older woman who's been neglected by her man and sleeping on the couch for a year.
If this woman is someone you see yourself getting serious with than you have to be careful. Dont let as much line out. Be real with her cause you dont want to front a certain way, end up liking her and then change half way through dating. Youll be a fake then and thats no good. If your just looking for a 4-6month tapping session than you will be alright with the beginning. Good luck . PM me if you need any other advice. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

jimymat
02-22-2005, 08:18 PM

sin808
02-22-2005, 08:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
3 year age difference is nothing. It's not like, as you said, you're 18. Hell, you would've been in highschool together. You're not even a generation apart.

[/ QUOTE ]

This bears repeating.

I'd just start being 'busy' when she calls, don't return phone calls and just generally be aloof...If you act as though you've moved on you might be surprised by her response. Most women in their mid 20's hate not being the object of someones desire.

edit: just noticed this is old..meh..congrats on getting her though.

StevieG
02-22-2005, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

plain old tetrahydro-cannabinol

citanul
02-22-2005, 11:17 PM
thanks for clearing that up.

Kenrick
02-23-2005, 03:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I had issues dating a guy who was a yr younger than me. For one, guys r way less mature, for another ur less stable and set in life (money), among a million other things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone who thinks a one-year difference is a problem is most likely the one who is immature.

Chicks have weird issues in their heads and often lack common sense. (Why else will the majority of them have a one-night stand with a stranger but then hold back with someone they actually like and treats them well.) It is very hard to believe a three-year difference is the problem. She's most likely lying, as most women do.

siccjay
02-23-2005, 03:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like one of two things:

1. She really doesn't want your manliness and is using age as an excuse.

2. She's whack job.

Orange

[/ QUOTE ]

Michael Davis
02-23-2005, 03:40 AM
"Personally, someone would seriously have to pay me a large sum of money to even CONSIDER dating someone a year younger than me let alone 3 years or more."

Yeah, sounds like the guys are immature. Maybe they don't like you bleaching their clothes.

-Michael

Reef
02-23-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Get her drunk and in a hot tub.

That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

genius

scotty34
02-23-2005, 03:44 AM
I just turned 19, and my g/f is 21 in August. We have been going out for 5 months. The age difference doesn't even register in my mind, I feel as if I am the same age, or older than her. She certainly does not mind, and likely does not notice our difference in age either.