PDA

View Full Version : limit stats info

ojsdaman
12-12-2004, 07:00 PM
Whats up everyone. I was wondering a few things about limit holdem. I play party sng $10-50 and was wondering if my stats should match up with most of yours. I am not sure if there should be a big difference between limit and NL.
Also I have read doyle's book but i was wondering if anyone had any ideas for books that would concentrate on "online limit tourneys". Also i am looking for a website that also focus's on the same. I currently use 2+2 but that is more geared towards NL for the tourneys. Thankyou very much for your time and ideas.

ghostface
12-12-2004, 11:34 PM
Pick up TPFAP and HPFAP if you want to learn about limit. I dont know how well HPFAP will serve you for limit tourneys but it will give you the solid limit skills you need to have to play any kind of limit.

ojsdaman
12-12-2004, 11:47 PM
i bought the limit book but the problem is that is says nothing about tourneys at all..and all the tourney books are either multitable or NL

ghostface
12-13-2004, 12:57 AM
I dont think there is much out about limit SnG's as they are not such a popular endeavour as NL. If you apply solid limit play with tournament theory present in TPFAP I think you can be sucessful.