PDA

View Full Version : What do I do tonight? The forum will decide.

Joe Tall
12-12-2004, 12:12 AM
Well, my cousin is out in town tonight and just called. I was out last night to 6AM and I'm hung over. She's with one of her hot friends that I've hooked up with but only once. They are young, 23. I don't want anything to do with this girl but they were just begging me on the phone to go out. I know what will happen as they'll want to come back to my apartment later.

Here's the kicker, I have to get up early (8AM) and help my roomate's girlfriend move which is going to suck.

Alobar
12-12-2004, 12:18 AM
how old are you joe? If you are under 30, Im calling you a pussy for not being able to wake up at 8am even after going out for 2 nights in a row.

also, you hooked up with the hot girl once, but dont want anything to do with her? Im confused

Joe Tall
12-12-2004, 12:21 AM
If you are under 30

32, I could do it but I know I'll get a good buzz on and then shag this chick that'll have to deal with at a later date. My cousin is around all the time and it's her best friend.

You know what I'm sayin?

astroglide
12-12-2004, 12:24 AM
(x) Make a thinly-veiled post boasting about getting laid

scrub
12-12-2004, 12:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]

You know what I'm sayin?

[/ QUOTE ]

That you're a salad-ordering wuss?

scrub

Non_Comformist
12-12-2004, 12:26 AM
I voted to stay home. It seems like that is what you truly want to do.

Joe Tall
12-12-2004, 12:27 AM
Make a thinly-veiled post boasting about getting laid

It's not thinly-veiled, can't you read? I don't know what to do, thanks for no help at all.

Peace,
Joe Tall

deacsoft
12-12-2004, 12:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Here's the kicker, I have to get up early (8AM) and help my roomate's girlfriend move which is going to suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I like helping other people do things more when I get laid the night before. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Joe Tall
12-12-2004, 12:28 AM
It seems like that is what you truly want to do.

It's the fcking old man responsible thing to do. Fck me, I'm not 27 anymore and I just realized it tonight.

Thanks,
Joe Tall

ThaSaltCracka
12-12-2004, 12:29 AM
go out, party, get laid, then sleep in tomorrow, fuc[/b]k moving, or atleast be late.

Alobar
12-12-2004, 12:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are under 30

32, I could do it but I know I'll get a good buzz on and then shag this chick that'll have to deal with at a later date. My cousin is around all the time and it's her best friend.

You know what I'm sayin?

[/ QUOTE ]

Personally, I wouldnt turn down sex with a hot chick just cuz I had to get up early/didnt wanna deal with her later. But I'm still fairly young. Maybe when I'm older I wont care as much. But then when I'm 32 how many more chances am I going to have to [censored] hot young 23 year olds??

My deciding factor would be how good she was in bed divided by my ability to pull hot ass, multiplied by how long it had been since I had last gotten laid divided by how much of a head case this girl would be in the future after getting my man meat for a second time. Then I guess since you are old and all, I would take that result and subtract it by how much getting up early will affect you.

Joe Tall
12-12-2004, 12:34 AM
go out, party, get laid, then sleep in tomorrow, [censored] moving, or atleast be late.

Ok, I will. I'm headed out.

Thanks to astro for his input, sorry you don't get laid enough astro. You should be taller, it's easier.

Peace,
Joe Tall

cnfuzzd
12-12-2004, 12:35 AM
uh,,, you do still have a pair of testicals, right? I mean, seriously, its not like you have to decide between killing your mother or an innocent child. Your choice is get laid and feel tired tomorrow, or dont get laid and feel refreshed. What kind of choice is that?

peace

john nickle

ThaSaltCracka
12-12-2004, 12:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My deciding factor would be how good she was in bed divided by my ability to pull hot ass, multiplied by how long it had been since I had last gotten laid divided by how much of a head case this girl would be in the future after getting my man meat for a second time.

[/ QUOTE ] Jesus, you aren't trying to find out your pot odds, you are just trying to get laid. /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

1800GAMBLER
12-12-2004, 02:10 AM
GoT?

daryn
12-12-2004, 02:30 AM
why didn't you just hand the duo off to your good buddy daryn?

Michael Davis
12-12-2004, 02:41 AM
Well, it's probably too late, but the best thing to do--keeping in mind that I am chump--is making it clear what your intentions are before you sleep with her. Probably she'll be drunk and won't care/hear you, but you will have a (psychological) defense, at least, when things get hairy.

Besides, it's only your cousin. In some states you would have already slept with her.

-Michael

Tyler Durden
12-12-2004, 04:05 PM
So Joe, what happened, tell me you got to hit.

stabn
12-12-2004, 04:32 PM
Somehow they ended up married in vegas...sucks to be you joe.

IggyWH
12-12-2004, 04:38 PM
Hmmm... beer and pussy or sleep

What are you, 80? I didn't even have to think about this one.

Hallett
12-12-2004, 05:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you are under 30

You know what I'm sayin?

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me. When you are 38 and married, you will look back at your life, and you wiish there were more times you had this dilema.

SackUp
12-12-2004, 05:59 PM
I call closet [censored] on this [censored]!

BottlesOf
12-12-2004, 06:25 PM
I think you should tell this chick that the reason you went out to see her was because that was what an internet forum you frequent suggested you do.

TimM
12-12-2004, 06:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I think you should tell this chick that the reason you went out to see her was because that was what an internet forum you frequent suggested you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget to mention that everyone expects a full report when you get back.

Joe Tall
12-12-2004, 07:35 PM
I just woke up from a nap, because I'm fcking tired. I brought the young one back and it was a big mistake. This time I got the, "So, you are going to call me this time, right?" and the "What are you doing for New Years?" I don't want a 23 yr old girlfriend and my cousin is going to castrate me when I ditch this girl again.

In addition, at 5AM EST I got a call from my 'new friend' drunk dialing me from So.Cal. (I was in So. Cal for 2 weeks over Thanksgiving). In a quick sweep, I got up and grabbed the phone (which was on vibrate as I turned the ring off in the bar), headed to the bathroom. The bathroom is practilly sound proff as I live in a old brick shcool house that is convertered to an apartment. The young one barely woke, just enough for a last go around until I got up at fcking 8AM, kicked her out and move fcking all sorts of stupid $hit all day.

I finished the move at 2PM, pinned my eyes open to watch the Pats win /images/graemlins/laugh.gif and fell asleep during the first half of the SD/TB game (where I have huge Fantasy Football implications).

I went without getting skin for about 8 months (one of the longer stretches in my life), to having major girl problems over the last 4 weeks.

And I didn't even tell you all the Cleveland story from last weekend, but I can mark American Indian off my list. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry, no details, peace,
Joe Tall

ThaSaltCracka
12-12-2004, 07:38 PM
yeah, I mean, who really wants a young horny girlfriend.

scrub
12-12-2004, 07:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I call closet [censored] on this [censored]!

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a screen shot joke in here somewhere...

scrub

Joe Tall
12-12-2004, 07:53 PM
why didn't you just hand the duo off to your good buddy daryn

My cousin is 6'3", models, and wears 3" heels when she heads out, if I remember you are about 5'9"? Could you handle it? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Peace,
Joe Tall

ThaSaltCracka
12-12-2004, 07:55 PM
I could handle her.

Michael Davis
12-12-2004, 08:19 PM
Yeah, you definitely got screwed growing up in the North.

-Michael

Sooga
12-12-2004, 08:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

And I didn't even tell you all the Cleveland story from last weekend, but I can mark American Indian off my list. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cleveland as in, Cleveland Steamer?

BottlesOf
12-12-2004, 08:32 PM
If I were 32, a 23 yr. old girlfriend would be exactly what I wanted. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

sublime
12-12-2004, 08:40 PM
If I were 32, a 23 yr. old girlfriend would be exactly what I wanted

that and somebody like me to hang around /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Alobar
12-12-2004, 09:39 PM
There is a button on the side of your phone, if you hit that, it stops ringing/vibrating. Nothing but bad things can happen from answering a 3am phone call when you are with some other chick.

You are 32 and you havent figured out how to have a one night stand? good god man! You ALWAYS call them afterwords. Even if you have no desire or want to ever see them again, because a) you dont want to burn a bridge you might want to cross again sometime b) it keeps them from turning into a headcase c) this one is the most important, so write it down. CHICKS TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING. Some girl feels like you used her and all her friends know and their friends, and their friends friends, and it seriosuly hurts your chances of getting laid in the future because word spreads about how you are a "player" or just some insensitive prick. Call her, be brief, be vague, and then if you want, go into hiding. But you have to call at least once.

And whats the problem with having a hot sex crazed 23 year old chick wanting you anyway?

daryn
12-13-2004, 06:43 AM
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In risposta di:</font><hr />
why didn't you just hand the duo off to your good buddy daryn

My cousin is 6'3", models, and wears 3" heels when she heads out, if I remember you are about 5'9"? Could you handle it? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Peace,
Joe Tall

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5'10" and yes!

deacsoft
12-13-2004, 04:29 PM
So, are you going to let us know what happened?

The once and future king
12-13-2004, 04:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
of getting laid in the future because word spreads about how you are a "player" or just some insensitive prick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its one of the contradictions of the female mind that sometimes this sort of reputation can help men get laid.

bicyclekick
12-13-2004, 05:41 PM
Joe, it's not like you really had a choice. You know that, you just wanted people to remind you how little of a choice you had in the matter.

You knew from the get go you were gonna get it done with the 23 year old, feel like [censored] the next day, put up with the crap for a while and move on. These things are scripted I swear.