View Full Version : KK postflop

ryanghall
12-11-2004, 09:52 PM
Hi,

Prima .5/1 NL full 10-handed table
My stack - $110
Villian has me covered

I have KK preflop

Folded to Villian who raises to $4. Folded to myself and I make it $10. Everyone folds to villian who calls. ($21 pot)

Flop comes T84 (2 hearts)

Villian checks and I bet $15. Villian raises to $60. What should my action be?

I do know that villian raises more than most players. He's aggressive but profitable.

Any help would be great.
Ryan

Sven
12-11-2004, 10:38 PM
Ryan it would help if we knew where everyone was sitting at the table! The more information you can give the better the responses can be.

sourbeaver
12-11-2004, 11:06 PM
I could see him making that play with AA (preflop, he could've called wanting to set you in later), a set or a flush draw (if he's the aggro type). Anyway, it looks like he wants to set you all-in on flop or turn with that raise.

Party 50 I'd call, but I don't know how fishy people can be on Prima.

I'd like to know what others think about this.

ryanghall
12-11-2004, 11:37 PM
My apologies.

Villain was in MP and I was in the CO

Sven
12-11-2004, 11:59 PM
Well I think if he had AA he would have reraised you or I would of at least! Possible hands for someone in MP would be AA-55 AKs,AK, AQs,AQ,AJs,KQs,ATs,AJ Being he just called your raise I wouldn't put him on AA. Is one of your Kings the King of hearts /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

damn_river
12-12-2004, 12:21 AM
i think you call. i see him with (aa - tt, aks). see how he plays the next card that falls (hopefully checking).

dR

ryanghall
12-12-2004, 11:25 AM
Well, he turned over TT for a set. I had a feeling but I thought at the time that there was a greater chance that I was ahead. If this situation comes up again, however, I believe I will fold. PS, yes I did have the King of Hearts.

Thanks for the help,
Ryan