PDA

View Full Version : TPTK, 3 Flush on turn

Chairman Wood
12-11-2004, 09:10 PM
This occured this morning and I forgot the reads I had. My PT database is on another computer but I think I remember all of the people involved in this hand had VP$IP between 25 and 40%. I often have difficult time believing some of the raises and stuff people pull at Party 2/4 and I am often rewarded for sticking in there. I applied the old, bet and fold without outs and check with them concept here. Can I really do this here? Can I do this consistently at Party 2/4?
Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, A/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG+1 folds, UTG+2 folds, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: (11 SB) K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 3/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, Button calls, SB folds.

Turn: (7.50 BB) 6/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, Button calls, Hero folds, MP2 calls.

Nick C
12-11-2004, 11:09 PM
Since MP3 has four opponents when he makes his turn raise, I doubt it's a bluff. He may not have a flush, but I think he's at least got two pair, with a straight and a set also being possible.

You have the odds to draw against most two pair hands, and you'd certainly want to stay in if you knew that all MP3 had was the A /images/graemlins/spade.gif (maybe with a pair to go with it). But I think you're probably behind, and there is a good chance you're drawing dead.

I think it's a good fold.