PDA

View Full Version : PokerStars

06-12-2002, 06:33 AM
Does anyone have any opnions on the overall play at PokerStars, al least in their tourneys? I LOVE the way their tourneys are set up, giving you so much time to build your stack by lengthening the time period between the limits going up. I've played three tourneys there so far, and won one (WCOOP 300 + 20 NL entry), placed third in another, and bombed out 6 out of the money in the third due to my own stupidity and aggression.

I just ask, because my opinion is that the good players all just seem to wait on the bad players, avoiding big confrontations against anyone except the players who seem to be clueless. The same good players also tend to release their hands more towards the end of the tourney, becoming more bluffable. Opinions appreciated...

Pogue

06-12-2002, 06:59 AM
i enjoy pokerstars, both multi-table tournies, and live money games...especially nl, pl .5-1...try it...gl

06-13-2002, 02:42 PM
I really enjoy the Pokerstars tournies. I think you get reasonable play for your money. The 15 minute rounds give good play compared to b & m rounds of the same length. The blinds and antes don't rise to fast which is also good.

Good luck in the WCOOP!

Ken Poklitar

ohKanada@hotmail.com