PDA

View Full Version : The adventures of AtG continued...

Alexthegreat
12-11-2004, 10:32 AM
Live 2/4......Regular group of poor players....Villian in this hand just sat down to my right, but he's played his first 3 hands, badly, and lost em all...

I get QcKh in middle position somewhere...Villian open limps, I limp, button limps, SB raises, BB calls, Villian and I call, as does the button.....and we're off

Flop is

Qh Js 2d

Small blind bets, BB calls, villian raises, I 3-bet instantly, button folds, SB calls, BB folds and villian caps.....Uh Oh!! I call and so does the SB....

What do I do now?

Input appr. on preflop decision as well.....is QK offsuit a raising hand in middle position??

Ajax410
12-11-2004, 10:51 AM
With only one limper in front of you, I raise KQo every time.

I think I would probably just call down after the flop gets capped.

Alex

Stu Pidasso
12-11-2004, 11:05 AM
Your should raise preflop.

[ QUOTE ]
What do I do now?

[/ QUOTE ]

Since the sb, bb, and villian act before you on the turn, we can't give a good answer to your question without knowing how they played.

Stu

Alexthegreat
12-11-2004, 11:16 AM
After he capped the flop, I felt that I should either fold the turn unimproved, or call down....As for the turn, I figured the SB would check, cause he was bad, and the villian would bet, cause flop cappers usually do such things.....

Sure enough, turn was a blank, SB checked and the Villian bet....I decided to call down, and so did the SB....except.....the blank on the river was checked to me.....I still thought I was losing, so I checked......