PDA

View Full Version : Taking a screen shot of one's Neteller account..

hhughes
12-11-2004, 10:31 AM
Im having a dispute with Paradise concerning a withdrawal I made about a week ago. I was thinking about sending them a screen shot of my Neteller account to show them that they had made a transaction into my account, but then held up the release.

Paradise claims that no such transaction was made, even though I remember doing this transaction, and Neteller acknowledging a transaction was initiated, and even has a code for the transaction?

Paradise has no record of this transaction in their records, and have sent me these documents numerous times during this debate.

Can you take a screen shot of your Neteller account? If you can, would someone explain to me how you go about doing so?

Thanks

Homer
12-11-2004, 10:36 AM
1) Press Print-Screen button (to the right of F12, at the top of the keyboard)

2) Open MSPaint -- Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Paint

3) Edit -> Paste

4) File - > Save As

-- Homer

hhughes
12-11-2004, 10:39 AM
Homer

Thanks buddy...will Dell Expert Image work as well to erase some of the information I dont to send out? Like my account number, etc?

klagett
12-11-2004, 10:56 AM
I think showing your account number would be fine....

I don't think that this would be proof to them though... It's something that could easily be photoshoped. I would contact neteller I think and see what they say.

hhughes
12-11-2004, 11:03 AM
I have talked to Neteller, and they are telling me that a transaction was made, but then made pending by the merchant(Paradise).

I understand what your saying about a screen shot being easily manipulated for one's own purpose...any other suggestions on how I might be able to resolve this with Paradise?

Thanks

Zetack
12-11-2004, 11:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I have talked to Neteller, and they are telling me that a transaction was made, but then made pending by the merchant(Paradise).

I understand what your saying about a screen shot being easily manipulated for one's own purpose...any other suggestions on how I might be able to resolve this with Paradise?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Neteller has a vendor relations person who might talk to paradise for you, I'm not sure exactly what the title is, but tell neteller that paradise won't aknowledge the transaction see if they can direct you to somebody who will help.

--Zetack

hhughes
12-11-2004, 01:10 PM
Zetack

That is something I havent tried yet...vendor relations, huh? I'll give that a shot...Thanks

SamJack
12-11-2004, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
1) Press Print-Screen button (to the right of F12, at the top of the keyboard)

2) Open MSPaint -- Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Paint

3) Edit -> Paste

4) File - > Save As

-- Homer

[/ QUOTE ]

couple of additional things you might want to consider.

Ctrl-Alt-Shift-PrintScn will capture just the active window and not the entire screen.

When you Save from MS Paint save in jpg or gif format, the default is bmp and the file will come out huge.

SamJack