PDA

View Full Version : Poker Mountain

fireman664
12-11-2004, 10:12 AM
In this months card player mag., there is an advertisment for 100% matching bonus up to $500. D. Negreanu and T.J. Cloutier are the players behind the site. Anybody have any info??
www.pokermountain.com (http://www.pokermountain.com)

they are in testing mode right now, but I cant get connected to the site.
this seems like an insane bonus though (if its not too crazy to clear)

itsmarty
12-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Search result for Poker Mountain threads in the past week (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=inet&Number=1348845&Forum= f14&Words=poker%20%2Bmountain&Searchpage=0&Limit=2 5&Main=1348845&Search=true)

Martin

Overdrive
12-11-2004, 10:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
In this months card player mag., there is an advertisment for 100% matching bonus up to $500. D. Negreanu and T.J. Cloutier are the players behind the site. Anybody have any info??
www.pokermountain.com (http://www.pokermountain.com)

they are in testing mode right now, but I cant get connected to the site.
this seems like an insane bonus though (if its not too crazy to clear)

[/ QUOTE ]

I am excited about this new site and hope they do things right and don't go Full Tilt on us. I downloaded it but I also haven't been able to connect to the site yet, I just get a message saying "Updating Poker Mountain" that never ends, this has been for about two weeks I guess every time I try it - I guess they are working on it and it is not available to check out for play money or anything yet.

Beavis68
12-11-2004, 01:07 PM
there are not taking money right now, and the interface is nothing special. I see no use for this site. How many more damn poker sites do we need?

BradleyT
12-11-2004, 01:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there are not taking money right now, and the interface is nothing special. I see no use for this site. How many more damn poker sites do we need?

[/ QUOTE ]

GoSox
12-11-2004, 03:26 PM
And why are you excited about a site you've never even been on for play money ?? Other than another bonus I can't see a reason for even mild interest. Based upon their advertising the only players will be those on this board and those with subscriptions to CardPlayer.

fireman664
12-11-2004, 06:26 PM
for the bonus....even if it is against above average players, I feel I can hold my own, and a free $500 is always nice (it has to be clearable though).

fireman664
12-11-2004, 06:29 PM
your smart ass reply is appreciated. I will just contact you everytime my search yields 3 posts with no answers....then you can do a search too, and still yield me no answer.
great job dick!

itsmarty
12-12-2004, 01:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
your smart ass reply is appreciated. I will just contact you everytime my search yields 3 posts with no answers....then you can do a search too, and still yield me no answer.
great job dick!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's odd. My link showed how helpful a search can be, and it went to a post that answered your question (with a reply from one of the site owners). I fail to see how it could have been any more useful.

* You are ignoring this user *

Martin

krazyace5
12-12-2004, 02:07 PM
So much for trying to do someone a favor. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif