PDA

View Full Version : Now this literally is dirty money.

Lawrence Ng
12-11-2004, 09:04 AM
BURLINGTON, Iowa -- A psychiatrist who police say smeared excrement on dollars bills used to pay a parking ticket has been fined $250.

Ronald Preston McPike, 52, of Bonaparte, was charged with harassment of a public official after officials received an envelop in July labeled "Foreign brown substance on bills." The envelope contained several dollar bills and a parking ticket made up to McPike, police said.

Tests indicated the brown substance was fecal matter that had been smeared on the bills.

McPike told police the money fell into a toilet and was retrieved to pay the $5 parking ticket, police said.

Assistant Des Moines County Attorney Heidi Van Winkle had sought the maximum $500 fine and 30 days in jail for McPike.

"Something this disgusting requires more from the court than a minimum fine. This was a snub at law enforcement officers who are just doing their job," Van Winkle said.

McPike's lawyer, Bryan Schulte, said his client had a "serious error in judgment."

"He was vexed at getting parking tickets left and right and didn't consider what he did a criminal act," Schulte said.

Associate Judge Gary Snyder said McPike demonstrated "immature behavior unbecoming a professional person."

"It's hard to put this case into perspective because people seem to get more riled up about parking tickets than anything else," Snyder said. "This is a public heath issue which shouldn't have happened."

McPike declined to comment.

Duke
12-11-2004, 09:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
BURLINGTON, Iowa -- A psychiatrist who police say smeared excrement on dollars bills used to pay a parking ticket has been fined $250.

[/ QUOTE ]

Morons. Now they'll get 2 hundreds and a 50 with fecal matter on them as well.

~D

Lazymeatball
12-11-2004, 09:58 AM
My friend once got so pissed at a local cable access personality that he shi[b]t in a box and mailed it to him. I will never cross that friend of mine ever.

Alobar
12-11-2004, 01:58 PM
Me and my friends were at a strip club one time, and the strippers started getting bitchy because we were just sitting there and not getting lap danced or going up to the stage. (it was low quality middle of the week, and we were poor college kids just there just to get drunk on BYOB and have fun). So my friend goes into the bathroom and "stink palms" a few dollar bills and gave them to the lead bitch while she was on stage. I feel sorry for whoever had a lap dance from her later that night, cuz im sure her tits smelled like my friends arsehole /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lawrence Ng
12-12-2004, 02:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My friend once got so pissed at a local cable access personality that he [censored] in a box and mailed it to him. I will never cross that friend of mine ever.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder what the post office does when they receive packages that smell funny... /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Lawrence