PDA

View Full Version : oooh....boxer briefs.....loose...

whiskeytown
12-11-2004, 12:05 AM
going thru the underwear drawer - almost out, but I see a pair of boxer/briefs that came when I bought a 6 pack of briefs a while back...

got stuck on briefs my whole life, but I figure, what the hey....and go with the boxer/briefs (which are for a guy with a slightly bigger wasteband, but I digress.

ooh....loose - taking some getting used to....have to do some manual adjustment from time to time - but I could get used to this. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

nothumb
12-11-2004, 12:08 AM
Are these boxers, or boxer briefs? It's not clear from what you said.

I wear boxer briefs all the time. No briefs, no boxers. I've gotten very used to boxer briefs and they provide just the right balance of support, comfort and style. I just feel that if people see you in briefs, you are marked for life. Boxer briefs are ok.

NT

oljumpstart
12-11-2004, 12:12 AM
got into the boxerbriefs a few years ago and haven't looked back. They're great, it's like a sportsbra for your nads. Enjoy!

Alobar
12-11-2004, 12:25 AM
uh...how could anyone still be wearing tighty whities??

Boxer briefs are nice, but I still prefer boxers. I have no clue how anyone could ever wear regular old briefs, besides severely limiting your chances at getting laid, they are just plain uncomfortable compared to the beautiful ball sack airconditioning that are boxers.

cnfuzzd
12-11-2004, 02:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
it's like a sportsbra for your nads.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD!!!

peace

john nickle

AngryCola
12-11-2004, 03:00 AM
Boxer briefs are the way to go. They offer just the right combination of support and freedom. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

daryn
12-11-2004, 03:27 AM
i have about 90% boxers and like 5 pairs of boxer briefs. whenever i wear the boxer briefs i am like WOW... HOW DO PEOPLE EVER WEAR JUST BRIEFS. even boxer briefs are strangling me to death.

boxers are clearly the best.

oljumpstart
12-11-2004, 11:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it's like a sportsbra for your nads.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD!!!

??? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

peace

john nickle

[/ QUOTE ]

Sponger15SB
12-11-2004, 11:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
whenever i wear the boxer briefs i am like WOW... HOW DO PEOPLE EVER WEAR JUST BRIEFS.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg

jakethebake
12-13-2004, 10:26 AM
what the hell are boxer briefs?