PDA

View Full Version : Annoying technical problem with forum, help?

nolanfan34
12-10-2004, 01:13 PM
OK, as of two days ago, whether I'm at home, or work, when I click on a post, read it, and then go back to the index page, it doesn't register that I've viewed the post. This is very annoying, as I can never tell when browsing the forum whether I've already read something or not, and whether there are new posts to read.

Anyone else having this problem? I haven't changed any of my settings that I know of. FWIW, I'm having this problem with IE at work, and Firefox at home.

ThaSaltCracka
12-10-2004, 01:23 PM
I had this problem before. Go to your internet settings and delete your cookies, then re-log back in, it should work.

YourFoxyGrandma
12-10-2004, 01:25 PM
I think if you're having problems like this you need to reset your cookies. Go to your account's home, then to my cookies (at the bottom), and then click the expire cookies button. I'm pretty sure that's all there is to it.

YourFoxyGrandma
12-10-2004, 01:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I had this problem before. Go to your internet settings and delete your cookies, then re-log back in, it should work.

[/ QUOTE ]

This works too, but if you want to keep your other cookies from other websites, do it myyyy way.

ThaSaltCracka
12-10-2004, 01:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This works too, but if you want to keep your other cookies from other websites, do it myyyy way.

[/ QUOTE ]yeah, either way probably works. As for keeping your cookies elsewhere, Firefox stores most of my ID's and passwords, so its kewl.

YourFoxyGrandma
12-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Yeah, you're right. It really doesn't matter. Happy 7300.

nolanfan34
12-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Thanks, that seems to have helped. Damn cookies.

ThaSaltCracka
12-10-2004, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]just don't eat them in bed.

Flame Warrior
12-10-2004, 01:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]just don't eat them in bed.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, then your boyfriend would call you fat.