PDA

View Full Version : Uber maniac

TommyO
12-10-2004, 11:44 AM
I was on a table last night that had a player that did not call or fold post-flop over a period of about 40 minutes. Every hand he was in, he either bet or raised all the way to the river. He was capping every street with hands as bad as 9 high. The unbelievable thing was he was actually ahead because so many of the people at the table were folding to his raises. He was on my left so I basically started raising pre-flop with anything decent and letting him reraise me so we could get heads up. If I caught any part of the flop or had at least K high I called him down. Top pair or better we capped every street and I took most of them. I'm wondering if I should have been playing more hands against this guy or if waiting for decent starting hands (anything in group 1-8) was the right strategy.

Needless to say he's now on my buddy list. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

manpower
12-10-2004, 12:10 PM
Implied odds baby!

I played against a guy not quit as aggro as this the other day and i think proper strategy is to isolate as often as possible, capping with anything decent and calling down with anything halfway decent.