PDA

View Full Version : lets talk about how ultra annoying not being able to chat is

boedeker
12-10-2004, 08:58 AM
im a chatty type player, this god damn agonizing.

HUSKER'66
12-10-2004, 09:14 AM
What pray tell did you do or say to have your chat revoked?

Somebody's been a baaaaaaaad boy. /images/graemlins/blush.gif

boedeker
12-10-2004, 09:21 AM
a fellow 2 plus 2er reported me for collusion. which i didnt do.

HUSKER'66
12-10-2004, 09:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
a fellow 2 plus 2er reported me for collusion. which i didnt do.

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange all the way around.....that a site would punish a suspected colluder (I'm not saying you are/did) by mearly revoking his/her chat and not closing their account all together.

Is the revoke permanent?

Sorry for the probs you chatty guy you.

Husker

boedeker
12-10-2004, 09:48 AM
10 days.
here's the deal. some dude annouces that he has 36 im already all in and i was like "those are live" in my opinion the dude was in an instant call situation he only had 95 behind, 200 and an all in sb waiting if he folds.

So heres my argument, I dont think anyone here would have had a problem with me saying "I have AK" even though I had 92, but what I did was much less dangerous than that I simply narrowed my hand down about any one of a few thousand hands, even though it was not my intention to do that, honestly I was merely chatting him up thinking there was no way in hell he would fold. anyway thats my issue. the worst part is that the dude that reported me and I have made amends.

AlwaysWrong
12-10-2004, 09:58 AM
You know he's in an autocall situation. Does he know he's in an autocall situation?

I reported someone a couple weeks ago for lying about their hand... that's not allowed either. Saying "I have ___" is not allowed regardless of whether you are telling the truth or not.

Chat it up. Just not about hands in progress!

boedeker
12-10-2004, 10:03 AM
well thats news to me.